[Please Help!] Fairly new to Mturk seeking needed guidance.

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Retr1bute, May 10, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Retr1bute

Retr1bute Active Turker

Ratings:
    +251
    I'm fairly new to this, but I am thoroughly setup the best I can be from what I understand, and I have been on the Mturk platform for over a month now. I've been working out of the MTurk Suite. I can see reviews, warning flags, pay rates etc. from the Turkerview community. After a full month of working on Mturk, while filtering results to be only what I'm qualified to do, I'm barely getting any HITs to work on... I don't have anything to put into my Panda Crazy queue. Not only that, it seems to be low quality stuff. That being, things that only pay a few cents and/or bad reviews/warning flags from the community.

With a strong Prolific background, I would prefer to work on Surveys/Studies. What can I be doing to accumulate more HITs? I'm trying to work on getting more HITs to become qualified to do more. I made a dollar something total my first week and only half that in my second. My third and fourth weeks weren't much better.

I'm really counting on Mturk for medical reasons, so I really appreciate any help or advice. Thank you for any guidance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GuiGraper

GuiGraper New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Mturk is the better platform to work and earn money online in my opnion, when you get qualified in some hits. I can help you, I'am from Brazil but I earn about 500-600 per month on the platform, if you are from the US, you can take double without problems.

Reaching the 5000 hits mark will open up a lot more jobs for you, as well as the 10000 target, you also need to keep your pass rate higher than 99% as most good hits have this required qualification.

If you have questions you can text me on whatsapp +5541998074979

3. GuiGraper

GuiGraper New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Also stay tuned to Qualifeye to see the new qualifications to work on future hits, it helps a lot.

• Love Love x 2
  4. GuiGraper

GuiGraper New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Coljody00

Coljody00 New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Are you in the UK?

6. Coljody00

Coljody00 New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Any tips for me, I'm in the UK, over 99% 18,728 hits completed. But i still cant catch some good hits. Seems to be just low paying and rubbish ones! I keep an eye on the qualifeye but don't seem to get much from that?

7. Retr1bute

Retr1bute Active Turker

Ratings:
    +251
    I am in the US.

8. Retr1bute

Retr1bute Active Turker

Ratings:
    +251
    Thank you so much for your advice and showing how to take these additional steps. If I have any further questions, I'll not only post here but I have your WhatsApp number as well.

9. Retr1bute

Retr1bute Active Turker

Ratings:
    +251
    Things are improving out of nowhere. Gui, I'm gonna contact you on Whatsapp to coordinate what I was able to do with your advice. Thanks again.

Last edited: May 19, 2022