Queuebicle Invitation Still Pending

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Antonio Shellito, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Antonio Shellito

Antonio Shellito New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, I sent a request for Queuebicle a few months ago and it seems to still be pending. I have the domain whitelisted, and I have no emails from turkerview.com, hello@turkerview.com, or any similar emails. Has the onboarding process stalled? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Antonio Shellito

Ratings:
    +1
    Bumping the thread and tagging @ChrisTurk as I believe they're the one who initiates these emails.

3. Dimension02000

Dimension02000 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm right there with you but I only requested my trial about a week ago now. Hopefully @ChrisTurk catches up soon and starts allowing trials again.

4. Antonio Shellito

Ratings:
    +1
    It's now been over 2 months, hopefully @ChrisTurk is still working on new invites.

5. Antonio Shellito

Ratings:
    +1
    Are invites for Queuebicle still being processed at all?

6. Antonio Shellito

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, this is my last attempt to try to have my invite processed to use Queuebicle. It's been over 7 months and my invite is still processing. If it's not done processing or if I don't at least get a reply back by the end of the week from someone who manages it I'm just going to use a competitor product who will actually let me use the service. @ChrisTurk I've been holding out because Turkerview is who I wanted to support but if they won't even let me use Queuebicle then I have to use something else, unfortunately.

7. YarnAndCats

YarnAndCats Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +12,241
    Chris hasn't been around lately so my guess is you aren't going to get a response until or if he is back around. I don't think he has been accepting new people for QBC since he has been gone from the forum.

8. Antonio Shellito

Ratings:
    +1
    That's unfortunate but thank you for the reply.