Create Live Photo Wallpapers - Warren Wong HIT

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by amandalorian, Dec 2, 2022.

1. amandalorian

amandalorian New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    502007DD-2D67-4EC1-821D-155912D25F0B.jpeg 214B3DA3-0338-427B-A59B-25AFDD4323D0.jpeg I have a hit to use an iOS app to create 20 live photo/video wallpapers and then share the files individually on iCloud (must paste a link to each file's shared URL to submit the HIT). I have created the wallpapers but the HIT instructions don't explain how/where to upload and share, and any place I try to upload these files, it converts them to another format and loses the Live Photo feature. I'm so frustrated I've spent like 4 hours on this lol. I've contacted the requester but no answer. Anyone have experience with this type of hit and how to upload it to a cloud location while preserving the correct format and Live Photo? 502007DD-2D67-4EC1-821D-155912D25F0B.jpeg

2. amandalorian

amandalorian New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Received a reply from the requester with the info, thanks! here's the info if anyone needs it

* Tap on Photos to view all photos saved to your device

* In the search (top of screen), type Live Photos and select the popup. This should show you all Live Photos saved on your device that you've created.

* Tap the live photo you are trying to share

* Tap the "Share" icon (bottom left, box with arrow pointing up)

* Tap "Copy iCloud Link"