07/05 - World of Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisPoorGuy

ThisPoorGuy ThisPoorMod

Ratings:
    +81,571
    Who am I kidding, @ChrisTurk is probably the requester. Trying to find more wallpaper images of T-sway

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Fio

Fio Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,413
    [​IMG]

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Wow, what was it like being rich as a kid? Back in my day we had to wank 5 miles uphill both ways to the Sears granny panties section.

• LOL LOL x 11
  4. ThisPoorGuy

ThisPoorGuy ThisPoorMod

Ratings:
    +81,571
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. TurkingMaster

TurkingMaster Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,285
    Today's Projected Earnings: $10.07 + Bonuses: $0.25 = $10.32
    Submitted110+6
    Approved0
    Rejected0
    Pending110+6

[​IMG]

• 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. alomba87

alomba87 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,429
    Without giving away too much, because it's a survey, I've had one of those flavors before. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really good either.

7. gurlondrums

gurlondrums Cracker of the Step Whip

Ratings:
    +76,023
    It's a digital coupon app of sorts. I'm a frugal mom so I clip paper coupons and I use 4 different coupon apps, plus the grocery store "wanna be part of our fucky fuck special club?" cards to save the most money possible. :D

• LOL LOL x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Momof1

Momof1 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,909
    I couldn't sure panda crazy this morning so I tried MTS 's hit catcher and I swear it seems to catch more..

• Like Like x 1
  9. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    there was one if I had to pick I would but......survey content

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Filled out the form and tried to submit but it just refreshed the page with none of my info there anymore -_-

11. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    I asked Matt about it once, after someone at the airport was mocking someone else for needing ED medication. The kicker was that the person doing the mocking was constantly complaining about NOT getting laid in years. It boggled me that he was trying to make someone else feel embarassed for getting it on enough to need a little help completing his mission, which I pointed out. Matt shrugged and said, he likes getting laid and if/when the day comes where he needs medical help he will march straight to the doctor and ask and he assumes I'll be clapping excitedly the whole time.

I'm a little worried how much money you're theoretically spending to get laid here bro.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  12. TurkingMaster

TurkingMaster Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,285
    [​IMG]

:emoji_grinning:

• LOL LOL x 2
  13. gurlondrums

Ratings:
    +76,023
    Title: A VERY short survey about your opinions | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: tali [A3FNWQSY2MT5LW] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.10] [Fast: 3.29] [Comm: 2.60] [Fair: 3.50] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2:
    Not Available
    Description: read a short scenario and answer a few questions
    Time: 1 hour
    HITs Available: 3
    Reward: $0.20
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 14
  14. gurlondrums

Ratings:
    +76,023
    Title: Take a short survey | PANDA
    Requester: Jonathan Pirc [A39YZ5CCWDI0H7] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 2.39] [Fast: 2.87] [Comm: 1.88] [Fair: 2.71] [Reviews: 491] [ToS: 10]
    TO 2:
    [Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description:
    You must qualify for the survey in order to receive credits. Not everyone will qualify, so please click on the survey link before accepting the HIT)
    Time: 30 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 11
  15. gurlondrums

Ratings:
    +76,023
    Place ya bets, place ya bets. Who's gonna qual?

16. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
  17. BadPanda

BadPanda Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +54,826
    Title: Self-Perceptions of Personality and Cognition 2(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Fleeson Lab [A28US5F0QD700U] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 4.65] [Fair: 4.95] [Reviews: 69] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2:
    [Rate: $8.23/hr] [Pen: 0.51 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description:
    You will be asked to complete a questionnaire on your personality and behavior.
    Time: 50 minutes
    HITs Available: 9
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [-533472346-49188] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

18. Eisenpower

Eisenpower Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,870
  19. BadPanda

BadPanda Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +54,826
    Title: Acquisition and Attachment(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 4.05] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 280] [ToS: 24]
    TO 2:
    [Rate: $5.96/hr] [Pen: 0.72 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description:
    It is your choice whether or not to participate in this research. If you choose to participate, you may change your mind and leave the study at any time. Refusal to participate or stopping your participation will involve no penalty or loss of benefits to which you are otherwise entitled. The purpose of this research is to understand more about people’s sense of identity, self, and the things they own. You will be asked to participate in one survey about your identity, self, and possessions. The survey will take approximately 6 minutes. If you choose to participate, some questions may cause discomfort or embarrassment. You may skip any question or end the survey at any time. You will receive $0.60 This survey is anonymous and no one will be able to link your answers back to you. Please do not include your name or other information that could be used to identify you in the survey responses. The researcher for this study is Anne Wilson who can be reached at 2039792422 or AnWilson@hbs.edu and the faculty sponsor is Michael Norton who can be reached at Mnorton@hbs.edu if you have questions, concerns, or complaints, would like to talk to the research team, or think the research has harmed you. This research has been reviewed by the Committee on the Use of Human Subjects in Research at Harvard University. They can be reached at 617-496-2847, 1414 Massachusetts Avenue, Second Floor, Cambridge, MA 02138, or cuhs@fas.harvard.edu if your questions, concerns, or complaints are not being answered by the research team, if you cannot reach the research team, if you want to talk to someone besides the research team, or if you have questions about your rights as a research participant. If you want to participate in this study, click next button to start the survey. Please save or print a copy of this page for your records.
    Time: 30 minutes
    Reward: $0.60
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 8
  20. gurlondrums

Ratings:
    +76,023
    Title: INVITATION to Participate in Group Project | PANDA
    Requester: Pocket Gardener [AE0N9H9BYWJ1L] (Contact)
    TO 1: Not Available
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: In groups of 3, we want you to work on a marketin plan. This survey is about finding times and ensuring that 3 participants will take part simultaneously. Participation in the project will take approx. 45 min.
    Time: 2 minutes
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications: None;

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.