10/11 - Wicked Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    :eek: Spectrum has their own ransomware?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. SleepComa

SleepComa Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,658
    Title: Edit and add more content to a biography written by a non-native speaker. | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: elixir [A1YWRO59IEXVDB] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2:
    Not Available
    Reward: $9.00
    Duration: 6 hours
    Available: 1
    Description: You are required to edit an existing biography of about 500 words. The biography is often written by a non-native English speaker and therefore, contains many errors. You are also required to add more details to bring the word count to about 1000 words.
    Requirements: None;
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 2
  4. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    Yeah, it's still all TWC in the letter.. it's excessively long so I threw it into a pastebin lol. there's no images or anything anyway
    https://pastebin.com/WTU7HCwt
    Hadn't seen any notices from them until now, which is weird because my sister has had them show up in her mail. The weird part about all this is that kind of traffic has been almost non-existant for a while now. Last thing was that punchy-grabby match. :emoji_sweat_smile:

:emoji_joy_cat::emoji_joy_cat::emoji_joy_cat:
    not gonna lie, I thought it was something like that for a split second until I noticed it was inside a browser tab. :emoji_scream_cat:

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    A Third Copyright Warning
    [​IMG]

FWIW I think only torrents can trigger one of these? @Randomacts probably knows for sure but I've never heard of streaming triggering one since its not p2p, the copyright owner would have to be the one streaming the content to see your IP.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. THFYM

THFYM Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +23,050
    :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:@Melting Glacier :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. GooseMcD

GooseMcD Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,286
    If I want to post a picture here, do I need to copy the link address or the image address?

8. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    image address to embed it

• Like Like x 1
  9. GooseMcD

GooseMcD Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,286
    Oh I did it! I can even add a spoiler tag so its not crazy big. I like this. Thank you.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  11. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    That's the only thing I could think of. Right after I got reconnected I opened up my client all like "BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN DOWNLOADED ANYTHING IN LIKE oh shit gotta close in case I'm seeding fckkk" LOL. I don't really dick around with shady streaming so I'd have to guess they were just suuuper late with this nagging thingy.

Or NDMom works the night-shift at Spectrum. :emoji_joy_cat::emoji_joy_cat::emoji_joy_cat:

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  12. ReaRea

ReaRea Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +6,408
  13. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    If she did it would be stupid to announce so quickly. Best to just sit back sniffing and logging then make you rue the day you merely honored a plain and simple request.

• LOL LOL x 2
  14. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
  15. ReaRea

ReaRea Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +6,408
  16. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Adblock maybe? Otherwise try hitting F12 and see if there are any errors in the console logs.. hmm, mine works even w/ ublock on :S

17. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    You only get a copyright notice if you are a pleb that uses public trackers.

@Melting Glacier stop being a pleb.

• LOL LOL x 1
  18. THFYM

THFYM Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +23,050
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  19. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    You can also go here:
    upload_2017-10-12_2-38-0.png

And see if some of those tables have data in them or not.

20. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I hear that @SeDuCeR knows a thing or two about not being a pleb.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.