12/19 - Twinkle Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morweeg

morweeg Triple Double Certified Organic Batch Master

Ratings:
    +54,131
    Men too.

I know exactly how this feels. Terminal self-loathing is something I've been trying to get over, though.

• Love Love x 2
  2. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726

• Love x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • 5/5 Pay x 1
  3. splishsplash

splishsplash Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,136
    It was quite painful to watch Amazon, Paypal,
    You have to get outside of that romantic thing, it would be fine folded into something else but damn is it limited in scope. Otherwise you have some nice concepts going on with your music. I'd invite you to partake in one of the other Transformative Human Experiences(tm) as designated by me:
    Near death (you basically can't/shouldn't seek this through sports, crime, etc. This shit just happens the way the others don't).
    Kill someone (this comes with the obvious legal consequences but legally, in war, the consequences are negative and long-lasting, avoid if possible. I haven't done this and now I'm old, I'm awfully glad).
    Romantic love pre-child (that's you, by far the least significant of all of these).
    Produce a child and watch it be born (or have it, another world for us men).
    Hunt, kill, and eat an animal (conversely, a mate, even female, may hunt, kill, and serve you food, if you depend on it, it'll have the same effect).

Those are mundane but you'll find the most Significant Things in Life.

Pining on love doesn't suit you, at all. Music's good conceptually, though.

I just saved you an MFA and a Phd reading Philosophy. You're welcome.

[​IMG]

4. Momof1

Momof1 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,909
    Oh they can be evil too (I have 1 ex husband, and 2 ex fiancees that prove that!). I know have flaws as well (I will never cook like someones granny or mama and I can be a bit feisty) so I am not saying I was perfect but...

5. dan

dan daelian

Ratings:
    +61,817
    Content is all that I REALLY want in life. I have it. It's nice. I'm satisfied. Other things are just add-ons.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Jasper

Jasper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,639

Shit this isn't an area of expertise for me.

I think the general rule is love yourself first, before you love someone else.

From my POV I don't need anyone else's baggage, I don't need someone to show me pity, I don't want to share my scars and hurt with someone else.

I've learned over the years Love Hurts, rather is be general love, romantic love, etc. It all ends the same.

You put so much time in for someone and then one day they're gone (they leave, they pass away) either way you end up getting hurt.

tl;dr You can keep all the love you can find, I'ma run the bag up instead

my momma told me you can't trust these hoes, my brother taught me worry about the paper everything else will come when it's supposed too.

7. Eisenpower

Eisenpower Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,870
    Profile photo checks out

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Jasper

Jasper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,639
  9. morweeg

morweeg Triple Double Certified Organic Batch Master

Ratings:
    +54,131
  10. Ballistic406

Ballistic406 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,667
    upload_2017-12-19_22-45-36.png
    After riding that 85% qual line yesterday, this feels pretty good :emoji_ok_hand:

• Like Like x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
  11. Eisenpower

Ratings:
    +11,870
    This is true.
    It is definitely a long road, and not easy at all
    I honestly think I've been in those trains of thought at different times. I used to believe in that mantra of loving yourself before you can love someone else; and I think that's true to a large extent. But, there is a point where you're looking for perfection, and no one is perfect. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Mine happen to be in areas that have affected my ability to create and build relationships. But, there is still balance. I may be the yang to someone who's in a healthy, loving relationship, with my strengths being their faults and vice-versa. I don't think that means I am incapable of love.

I also feel like the right person can come across you and help you heal. Many of us are not capable of healing our wounds and overcoming our challenges without help. That's one of the things I'm also trying to work on. Your last point is just life though. Someone may end up hurting you in the end, but there's also the possibility they take all your pain away. I didn't want to live life based on the possibility of something negative happening. The very fact that love is scary is why I want to attain it. If it wasn't scary to lose, it wouldn't be worth having.

• Love Love x 2
  12. Eisenpower

Ratings:
    +11,870
    That damn thing gives you so much anxiety lol

13. Ballistic406

Ratings:
    +6,667
    upload_2017-12-19_22-48-13.png
    oh, I know. :emoji_joy:

14. Eisenpower

Ratings:
    +11,870
    Are those from Burch? He's been doing that on purpose :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

15. Jasper

Jasper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,639
    That's way to much to quote @Eisenpower

Everyone will have a different view on this subject.
    I'm saying from my perspective I've lost a lot, I'm good on losing anything else.

I truly hope you find what you're after bub, we've chatted a few times, you know how I am.
    I hope whatever you're after you find or it finds you and works out beyond belief.

Nothing but love bub
    :ba:

• Love Love x 1
  16. jaxom

jaxom Active Turker

Ratings:
    +671

• LOL LOL x 1
  17. Ballistic406

Ratings:
    +6,667
    Julian Michael. Been doing them in downtime and they're pretty solid once you get the hang of them.

18. Jasper

Jasper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,639
    Would anyone like to play some Video Games?

I got CSGO & HoTS downloaded~

19. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Nice! :emoji_thumbsup:
    upload_2017-12-19_22-53-29.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. Eisenpower

Ratings:
    +11,870
    I was referring to the revoke emails. So does that mean you were assigned the block qual, then had it revoked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.