01/26 - Filled up Friday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulaam

paulaam Active Turker

Ratings:
    +271
    Fentanyl has killed a lot of people

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    A lot of things can help in the right circumstances and the right dosage and be very bad in the wrong circumstances and the wrong dosage.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Hoping it's just that, seriously was gonna do some wizardly stuff to get EMS to you.

• Love Love x 2
  4. paulaam

paulaam Active Turker

Ratings:
    +271
    that's what prince and tom petty supposedly died from, just to name a few. if it's addicting then it should be outlawed or heavily monitored

5. dan

dan daelian

Ratings:
    +61,817
    It already is. But opiates in a hospital setting are pretty important.

6. EssArrBee

EssArrBee Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +20,007
    It should not be used anywhere except in a hospital. It was supposed to be for patients who could not be put to sleep during a surgery.

7. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    Yeah, most of the fentanyl deaths are from street drugs/people abusing it/etc. It made it crazy hard to even get a month's supply at once. I literally couldn't hold anything down half the time, so the patch was a life saver that allowed me to go back to school without being in crippling pain. I can't even imagine what I would have done without it.

People abusing pain meds really peeves me.

8. Girl Polar Bear

Girl Polar Bear Queen of the North

Ratings:
    +45,742
    Sorry,

I have been using MTS for the last 2 weeks but today is my second time tagging you about it. So, please stop.

First time, I raised my concern (months ago) about that MTS (together with my Chrome) were eating my RAM so I was not using it. RA convinced me that, that was not an issue anymore so I started to use it. And I can say, I really love it, especially after moving to worker.

Second time, today, I tagged you about a very specific issue in a kidding way but yeah I am color blind and I just cannot use MTS HF anymore after today. How can I be specific about that? This is not an error/malfunction or anything like that, or let's say solid issue like you mentioned, so this is why I was kidding while talking about it. About an hour (maybe + half an hour) ago MTS forced me to have an update and after that the little guy, Earnings guy, at the left upper corner next to my worker ID has no match with the HIT Tracker. HIT Tracker has no idea what I have done for the 45 days at all. (It has been perfect btw 2 hours ago). So this is why I used the term "ducked up" since I thought it is a common issue for everyone for the latest update.

My apologies.

I know MTS is your toy but you made me to play with it so you should also try to be polite next time while talking about it.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  9. Totally Not Salem

Totally Not Salem Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,034
    I feel like you're doing a bad job explaining the feature you'd like to see.
    I can't tell what it is that you actually want.

10. slothbear

slothbear Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,069
    Those were nice, time to cook dinner I guess.

• Like Like x 2
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  11. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    The patch is pretty fail safe. The newer ones anyway. I had to put a new patch on every 72 hours, and I wasn't ever gonna screw with them. I dragged myself through the last few years of school. It was pretty brutal tbh. I'm forever grateful for the existence of the patch, cause I was living on liquids and iv nutrition at that point.

12. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. EssArrBee

EssArrBee Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +20,007
    First time I've done more than 100 hits since the 13th.
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
  14. paulaam

paulaam Active Turker

Ratings:
    +271
    Pretty sure it killed my mom.

15. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I might just buy another pair of AKG k240s.....

They are like $67 now and I already have pads that fit them.

16. SoonerChris

SoonerChris Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,959
    @th-sergey got another 35 just now. Up to around 175.

17. Girl Polar Bear

Girl Polar Bear Queen of the North

Ratings:
    +45,742
    No, I am seriously angry for the first time in here when he said "You seem to be the only one with issues and always allude to something". I talked about MTS just TODAY for 2 TIMES.

DUCKING 2 TIMES.

18. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    For the colors, you can open settings, display, and uncheck "Colored Rows"

upload_2018-1-26_18-27-20.png

I'm not sure I understand what your problem with Hit Tracker is. You could try syncing the last 45 days.

Attached Files:

19. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    Can someone come over and make me soup? That would be great, thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  20. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    I understand your position in adding functionality needs to make sense however considering the functionality to clear individual HITs from the include list was in the previous version and it was changed to clear the entire list I don't see how this would be necessarily termed bloat. Granted it would require throwing a few more lines of code in there and that would increase the extension size but by how many bytes, also how much additional memory allocation would be needed?

It was offered up as a suggestion, if implementation is an issue well then there's that but hey great job on the current implementation.

Considering I am operating on less then a few hours of sleep in the last 3 days it's a distinct possibility. Maybe I should just start throwing random money until something makes sense or I pass out from sheer exhaustion?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.