US - $2.00 for 5 minute survey - available for all US master turks. Paid quickly!

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Paige Johnson, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Paige Johnson

Paige Johnson New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    HIT Title: Research study about cigarettes: Look at cigarette packs and answer multiple choice questions.

HIT Description: This is a research study about cigarette perceptions. You will answer multiple choice questions about your background, your smoking history, and your opinions about cigarette harms. Please answer these questions the best you can.

HIT ID: 3L7SUC0TTVAUD2YOWMN1PKAC03K0M5

There is an error on the tasks that states "In addition, study staff must be able to access your dropbox link and the clip must meet requirements in order to be paid." It is NOT a requirement that you have a dropbox. Please ignore.

We are looking to collect 3000 surveys for a university research study on cigarette packaging and marketing. The survey is very short, and we are closely monitoring submissions so you are paid quickly! Thank you!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    What is your requester ID? I don't see your hit on mturk or in my logs.

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Title: Research study about cigarettes: Look at cigarette packs and answer multiple choice questions. [ $ | $ ] PANDA
    Requester: Jennifer Pearson [A1NO3ZKWV4E7YM]
    TurkerView: [ $53.98 / hour ]
    Description: This is a research study about cigarette perceptions. You will answer multiple choice questions about your background, your smoking history, and your opinions about cigarette harms. Please answer these questions the best you can.
    Duration: 01:00:00
    Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications:
    [3W718UE9EVAIA320OJXAD49CFE6K83]

5. Paige Johnson

Paige Johnson New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you! Unfortunately, I am not able to change the level, this was a requirement governed by the researchers. I appreciate your help of posting the links!

• Like Like x 1