New Alegion Qualification Opportunity!

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Garrett Elson, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Garrett Elson

Garrett Elson Turker

Ratings:
    +155
    Hello,

On behalf of Alegion, I would like to invite you to complete a learning module and qualification test for a new project we are rolling out that is very similar to our current Alegion Doctor & Nurse Identification HITs. This will be an ongoing project with consistent volume. Completion of the learning module and qualification test should take less than 15 minutes. Please click on the link below to access the learning module. Thank you all for your time and interest in working with Alegion.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8JLJLYX

Best,
    Garrett

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Garrett Elson

Garrett Elson Turker

Ratings:
    +155
    Note: This link will close tomorrow morning at 11am.

• Like Like x 2
  3. noah_survived

noah_survived Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,627
    Thanks. I hope I passed. :)

4. SonicBot

SonicBot Active Turker

Ratings:
    +344
    Thanks

5. th6378045

th6378045 Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +2,541
    Thank you. That was a toughy. Hope I passed as well.

6. rater9

rater9 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,920
    Here goes! LOL ...:emoji_hugging:

7. Belkor

Belkor New Turker

Ratings:
    +37
    Thank you for the opportunity. This was indeed tough so I spent extra time reviewing instructions and triple checking my answers. Good luck everyone.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  8. Garrett Elson

Garrett Elson Turker

Ratings:
    +155
    Thank you to everyone that completed the training module and qualification test. Qualifications have been awarded to the top performers and batches will be posted intermittently throughout the afternoon. First batch is about to be launched!

• Like Like x 3
  9. bowtied

bowtied Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,531
    I somehow missed this qual :emoji_sweat:.. any chance of opening it back up?

• Like Like x 1
  10. HardWorkingTurker

HardWorkingTurker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,932
    Can we at least get some feedback on the test we took? I mean, I spent a long time reading all the instructions and completing the test but heard nothing about how I did on it. I didn't get an email notifying me that I got the Qualification, nor do I know what my score on the test was. And going through mturk's ridiculously slow, very looooong and disorganized list of granted qualifications will take forever and is a huge waste of time.

• LOL LOL x 1
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  11. NobodyImportant

NobodyImportant Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,698
    I wish the Qual process was more clear as well, the last two tests I received a "preliminary" qual, the first I was able to grab one HIT on Mturk(mental health I think?) but decided to throw it back until I studied the documentation a bit more so as to give perfect answers, never saw one I was qualled for again.
    This last Medical center or whatever, similar story, received "preliminary qualification" , saw a few that I was qualled for come across my scraper, but was unable to catch any, then all the HIT's after that required "level one" "level two" whatever that is.

Anyway, to sum it up, I probably have over an hour investested, and apparently received passing scores and still have not one nickle to show for it, but that's fine, wasting my time is why I do this.

• LOL LOL x 1
  12. scrmcasey

scrmcasey Turker

Ratings:
    +804
    From my experience, once you pass the test, you are granted the preliminary qual. Once you have that qual, there are normally a few batches that are put up that you need to submit Hits from in order to get to Level 1, which is the qual for the actual hits. If you miss the preliminary batches though, I don't think there's a way to get to that Level 1.

The requester does normally post when he's putting those batches up though, so just be sure to refresh the thread throughout the day once you take the qual test itself to see if he posts.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  13. NobodyImportant

Ratings:
    +2,698
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate that.
    So spend time doing your best to get the preliminary qual, get it, then spend 24 hours a day hoping to see the next step drop., but if you actually sleep, oh, bummer.
    No offense to anyone, but am I the only one that thinks that is unreasonable?

• Like Like x 1
  14. th6378045

th6378045 Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +2,541
    Anyone know how many you have to do from the preliminary batch to get the qual to do more? Are people limited to how much they can do on the preliminary, so there's more of a chance for people to get the qual?

• Like Like x 2
  15. NobodyImportant

Ratings:
    +2,698
    I'm not sure, but apparently we are required to scurry around biting each other like lab rats, and if you find the cheese first you are a "top performer"

16. TinaBanina

TinaBanina Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,251
    I don't think there's a cap on the hits. I think you can get the L1 qual with as little as 20-30ish hits - but it's dependent on your score and how many you answer correctly.

Also, the prelim hits probably won't be posted again. IME, they're posted within a few days of test link closing. They usually post them a few times and if you didn't do them, then you're SOL.

• Like Like x 1
  17. rater9

rater9 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,920
    wrong place, sorry!