02/08 - Tranquility Thursday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Tripsa, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyrans

kyrans Active Turker

Ratings:
    +245
    I was sad to see this, reminds me of what Dr. Will has done to himself. Between Mark and Brandi way too much work done for no good reason. And after watching live feeds last night, every single one of those people in the house are on "Meds". In just a couple of hours I swear each of them mentioned they needed to take, just took or will take their Meds..

• Love Love x 1
  2. MrTrentSD

MrTrentSD Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,645
    Morning all!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrTrentSD

MrTrentSD Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,645
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  4. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    I don't like these ones but don't see anything better right now

• Love Love x 1
  5. ReaRea

ReaRea Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +6,408
    I had neighbors that would terrorize my dogs, throw stuff over the fence that they definitely shouldnt have, would call the pound for no reason, etc. I talked to the local animal control and the police. They said to document everything by reporting it to the police, that way if something does happen, there is a record of it. So if your dog bites him or something, they have a paper trail of him taunting the dog so they can't say "it happened out of nowhere", "that dog is unstable and dangerous", etc. Also no trespassing and "dog on premises" signs

• Love Love x 1
  6. RobertDevious

RobertDevious Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,859
    Man, how big is that batch of broken Pins going to get?

7. turkininin

turkininin Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,528
    Christian Hughes [A2OI6UNKYU22VC] Answer a survey about restaurant reviews - $0.75 | PANDA
    [36TBNKR919BXPIWB7SB7TD79C0AED1]

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $9.00 / hour
    00:05:00 / completion time
    Pros:
    Kind of fun because I got to vent about a restaurant I went to earlier.
    Cons:
    Little bit of writing
    To read Christian Hughes's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 3
  8. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. happathy

happathy Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,126
  10. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    :dunno: they keep adding onto it.

11. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,928
    Bolat == Borat? Really? No one? :(
    Pins & surveys are technically better but more headache lol. I'm down for a free cap kinda day since they're unthrottled & way better than CIs for me.

12. Dandryx

Dandryx Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,313
    that reminds me, i have to get all access!! yeah, i have a feeling this is gonna be a train wreck, and im soooo excited!!

13. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    meh found a small mindless batch on clickworker

14. slothbear

slothbear Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,069
    Duke Center for Behavioral Economics [A14RDIKJG0V5TD] Bowling Game(~ 10 minutes) - $2.00 | PANDA
    [36DWM50OFIACENO4BTE16XNAC50KEA]

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $17.60 / hour
    00:06:49 / completion time
    Pros:

Cons:

To read Duke Center for Behavioral Economics's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  15. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    In before you get mass rejected on those.

• LOL LOL x 1
  16. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    Matt said he spit out his drink one day from laughing so hard, cause this kid was heckling me loudly as I'm skating up and down the road, huffing and puffing my ass off cause I'm trying to pace my mile. This kid says heinous crap too, like he will yell at people walking their dogs and biking past and I fel bad for then. He also throws things. Matt was about to go out and yell at the little fucker to back off and hears me going, "DAAAAAAAD! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY PHONE DAD! I NEED MY PHONE! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFEEEE DAD!" and proceeding to fake cry. Little crap of teen skittered away, cause did I mention his friends were around?

I went with more polite, "hey, knock it off." "Come on, that's not cool." etc for a few months. It did not work. He tried to trip me once, to seem cool to his friends or some shit. I moved on to asking where his gf was (he does not have one lol). Still didn't stop. I was feeling too anxious to go out when him and his friends were out cause I have social anxiety on my best day, let alone with a group of shits outside my house. I'm not even embarassingly bad at skating at this point, so I'm past the point of being openly laughing at me, I think these teens just suck. Apparently, he was in trouble for stealing stuff too, his mom shows up to yell at him about it and say he will go to juvie or some crap. It's such fun.

I'm hoping he backs the hells off now. I don't particularly enjoy shaming a 16 year old, but at the same time he's old enough to know he's being an ash hole. It's not like it's a mistake. It boggles my mind, cause I would NEVER have pulled something like that as a teenager (shit, I don't heckle people who go by my house as an adult) and I would have fully expected a smack upside the head for behaving that way.

• LOL LOL x 1
  17. GoldGuardian

GoldGuardian Black Order

Ratings:
    +16,743
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  18. Momof1

Momof1 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,912
    Odd question when you dig through these do you return and skip or just return and accept the next one?

19. turks24

turks24 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +13,777
    S3 Lab [A1KRXW3OISUI49] Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences - $1.00 | PANDA
    [3SJ1BZ9YN0UWLIU2CAMFS8TJM5C7NZ]

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $18.27 / hour
    00:03:17 / completion time
    Pros:

Cons:

To read S3 Lab's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 4
  20. CheshireKitty

CheshireKitty Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,022
    @ChrisTurk told me to post this again today around this time, so blame him for the spamming of it :emoji_joy:

So, y'all, totes no obligation or anything, but I promised the kiddo i'd post about it here and see if anybody wanted to help out.

She's doing that jump rope for heart thing for school, y'know where they solicit donations for the American Heart Association and the kiddos get prizes and such for raising certain amounts. She was really excited about it and then I pointed out to her that we don't really know people to get donations from, and she said "But the people you work with! They have a job so obviously they have money", so she kinda backed me into a corner.

Like I said totes no obligation, but if you wanna throw some pennies at it or whatever, you can inbox me and i'll give you the link to her donation page. Not gonna just post it cause it has too much personal info and that's a big nope from me :flail:

Also @ChrisTurk said " Also I'm sorry but wait a second, this little girl is adorbs, where is the picture of her pouting with a hand drawn sign that is suspiciously adult like legible handwriting for the pro guilt trip!?!?", so here is said picture. Minus the pouting because I told her to make a pouty "give me money" face and she just looked like she was trying to poop her pants :emoji_joy:
    53FDF1F5-CCA2-419E-B837-E91A8525D9BF.png

• Love Love x 11
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.