02/09 - Friendship Friday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by skittles, Feb 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna_Morphic

Anna_Morphic Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,788
    I feel for you...I have a 19 year old and I thought everything would change in an instant when he turned 18, but in today's culture (with that generation being delayed from their launch by the pandemic) people seem to understand that he still wants my help with paperwork and stuff.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Maia

Maia Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +1,881
    grady.367 [A3UO0XJDYM2A58] Social Experiences & Media Use(~ 15 minutes) - $2.00 | PANDA

Low

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.47 / hour
    00:14:10 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 2 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [437441-436852] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; Location In US;

To read grady.367's full profile check out TurkerView!

3. Elizabeth Malloy

Elizabeth Malloy Turker

Ratings:
    +17
    grady.367 [A3UO0XJDYM2A58] Social Experiences & Media Use(~ 15 minutes) - $2.00 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.15 / hour
    00:14:43 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: a second ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [437441-436852] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; Location In US;

4. classy meme

classy meme Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,260
  5. Darkmage

Darkmage Active Turker

Ratings:
    +145

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $32.43 / hour
    00:03:42 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: a second ago)

6. ecmturk

ecmturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I am also a newbie. I am finding it difficult to get going because the HITs posted here are already gone. Can someone confirm that we can click the link to the requester provided, and it will query all the currently available HITs from the requester. I went through a few days worth of links, and rarely ran across a current HIT from any of the requesters.

Further, the more frustrating thing is seeing HITs and clicking Accept, but not even catching it. For example MLData or MLDataLabeler, mturkprod keep flashing across but I can't catch them. I even used MTS Finder to keep trying but it can't catch them. I also did all the "Qualifye" tests currently available but did not see any new HITs for which I qualify.

Can someone please confirm that I should be able to see these requesters HITs even if I am not qualified? And please comment on inability to actually catch a HIT that is there to be Accepted?

7. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,883
    And that last trip to the pediatrician for their final 18 year old checkup. :hug:

• Love Love x 2
  8. classy meme

classy meme Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,260
    My spinal column has been apparently crushing my spinal chord all this time. Might go a long way to explain all my medical issues.

Attached Files:

• Yikes Yikes x 6
    • WOW WOW x 2
  9. PinkLady

PinkLady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,987
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  10. Anna_Morphic

Ratings:
    +1,788
    I use Catcher and Finder in MTS. If I am not qualified for a HIT, I don't see it in Finder. Once I click the O button in Finder, the HIT goes on the Catcher list until it auto accepts, if it does.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Elizabeth Malloy

Elizabeth Malloy Turker

Ratings:
    +17
    PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Rank 4 options, 1 written response - $0.21 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.69 / hour
    00:01:27 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Very Low (HIT Last Seen: 30 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Books Read Per Month In 2, 3; TWL >= 10; Location EqualTo US;

To read PickFu's full profile check out TurkerView!

12. bngarr19

bngarr19 Turker

Ratings:
    +17
    Most of the HITs posted here seem to require masters qualification. Have you done the qualification test and/or HITs for MLData? That might be why you cant see those HITs when you click/search.

13. Anna_Morphic

Ratings:
    +1,788
    MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] Short Research Study(~ 5 minutes) - $1.25 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $16.30 / hour
    00:04:36 / completion time
    Pros:
    You could do it more quickly.
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 45 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; Total approved HITs <= 100000; Exc: [839884655-439994] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; HIT approval rate (%) >= 98; SurveyGroup [8067] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

To read MPR Lab's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Good Review! Good Review! x 1
  14. redmanx9

redmanx9 New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Marina [A1GYSE8Y8UB5V8] Consumer Experiences Study(~ 3 minutes) - $0.60 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $14.90 / hour
    00:02:25 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 59 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [1249587674-439977] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; Total approved HITs <= 5000; HIT approval rate (%) >= 80; Location In US;

To read Marina's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Good Review! Good Review! x 1
  15. redmanx9

redmanx9 New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    RAS [A1FZ86H3WDVD5Y] 3 minute survey-Desktop or laptop only(~ 3 minutes) - $0.40 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $21.49 / hour
    00:01:07 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Terrible (HIT Last Seen: 55 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; Exc: [436508749-439964] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; Total approved HITs <= 5000; HIT approval rate (%) >= 92; Location In US;

To read RAS's full profile check out TurkerView!

16. ecmturk

ecmturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Can we use a real example? I see the requester PickFu posted several times today i this forum, but I have not seen the HITs. I even ran across a conversation with a lot of qualifying HITs which included the PickFu demographic. Please confirm that if I can click the requester from a link here, or the link in my Qualification list, that I should see HITs regardless of whether I am qualified? Is there a way to try to "catch" the hits from the requester? I believe Panda Crazy can do that but I couldn't get it working.

A1WK4V1HFBIMS8 - This is the id for requester "Mturk prod".

I can put HITs in Catcher using Finder, but it never catches a HIT and whenever I click Accept it says no longer available. Can you catch HITs from this requester? I can't see a reason why I can't catch these.

17. Anna_Morphic

Ratings:
    +1,788
    If I'm accepting a HIT from this forum I copy the PANDA link and put it in Catcher under create. But I mostly do academic surveys, so I don't think I work for Mturk prod. When I searched for them on the worker.mturk.com page the only HIT that came up was from a requester called Shop By Interest.

• Like Like x 1
  18. InfiniteChanges

InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +9,953
    You mentioned you're new. How new? As in how many approved tasks have you completed. One of the issues you may be running into, along with the closed quals that some people have, is that you just don't have a high enough completed threshold of HITs done to see some of the stuff out there. Also, what's you're rejection rate?

Also, have you completed all of the MTurk based qualifications for things like gender, age, education, political officiation, etc. that will help you get access to some other surveys and batch HITs. I've done all the ones I can qualify for, so I can't link them anymore, but they should be viewable to you if you haven't done them yet.

MLD specifically needs a qual to even see the tasks, which is why you probably aren't catching them. You should setup a watcher for the requester specifically if you want to catch any potential future qualification HITs they may put out.

19. Elizabeth Malloy

Elizabeth Malloy Turker

Ratings:
    +17
    PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Rank 7 options, 1 written response - $0.21 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.69 / hour
    00:01:27 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Very Low (HIT Last Seen: 33 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; TWL >= 10; Location EqualTo US;

To read PickFu's full profile check out TurkerView!

20. Elizabeth Malloy

Elizabeth Malloy Turker

Ratings:
    +17
    Stephanie Smith [AET13A5O3N3E1] Consumer Decisions(~ 20 minutes) - $3.00 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.84 / hour
    00:20:22 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 21 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; Exc: [455016924-439911] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location In US;

To read Stephanie Smith's full profile check out TurkerView!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.