1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

02/09 - Friendship Friday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by skittles, Feb 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malysa

    malysa Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    11,904
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +8,180
    Prof. Daniel J Mirny [A2DAXSXFS5DYK2] Consumer Decisions (~10 minutes) (~ 10 minutes) - $1.50 | PANDA


    Unrated

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $21.95 / hour
    00:04:06 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Cons:


    Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: one minute ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; Exc: [14037142-439984] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 >= 100; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location In US;

    To read Prof. Daniel J Mirny's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
  2. j0sh83

    j0sh83 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,127
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10,736
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.