1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

02/12 - Sunny Sunday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    What is this place? New MTG? Why no one is around?
     
  2. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,179
    Ratings:
    +165,291
    Same. Hope the weekend was kind to everyone's PEs.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Ohh, I am sorry my dear supreme leader, I did not know you were around, please ignore my previous post. High Regards
     
    • LOL LOL x 3
  4. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    94,624
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +124,077
    Oh you went somewhere as well? I hope that you had more fun then I did.. the drive that should have been 2 hours took almost 10.... :( on the way back it took a bit over 3.
     
  5. SAJ

    SAJ Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    27,523
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +51,587
    Awww how cute we now know you and random were bunked up in a cabin together ...:emoji_joy::emoji_heart_eyes_cat:
     
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    94,624
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +124,077
    Title: Qualification -- Restaurants | PANDA
    Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 3.16] [Fair: 4.55] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.61] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
    Description:
    Qualification based on restaurants at which you have eaten
    Time: 5 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.02
    Qualifications: Location is US;
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.5.0​
    If anyone hasn't gotten this qual yet.. you should go get it... Not sure if they have used it byet.. but .. more quals is always better.
     
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 6
  7. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    maybe he is in an igloo right now.
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    94,624
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +124,077
    We actually did have a doctor with darkish skin in our group of friends that stayed in the cabin.
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  9. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    I have stayed away from the forum too much too understand this kind of dark humor.
     
  10. CorvusSapiens

    CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,777
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +9,896
    It's been quiet this weekend. Which might be good for everyone's sanity. Last week got weird o_O
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  11. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    94,624
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +124,077
    Look at ChrisTurk's avatar.
     
  12. Hummingbirdee

    Hummingbirdee Big Bird

    Messages:
    54,302
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +115,710
    Honey, when I'm around, things always get weird.

    This is the first day in a long time I've sat down and thought to myself, wow....I don't need to do anything right this moment. What is this free time and what do I do with it? (Apparently I spend way more time tending to Matt then I thought!)
     
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Ok, I get it.
    There is a rumor he was travelling during the weekend to make a surprise visit to his gf for this Tuesday. Is that true? Is it why you are also travelling?
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  14. SAJ

    SAJ Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    27,523
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +51,587
    Title: Quick survey for Managers and Executives about decision making at work | PANDA
    Requester: Erik Larson [A1NN3FTZJJ1MFE] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: 5.00] [Pay: 4.94] [Fair: 4.93] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 4]
    Description: This 4 to 6 minute survey asks you about decision making at work. You must be a manager or executive to complete this HIT.
    Time: Unable to pull duration
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US
    This HIT was posted through TurkerHub xPort Script v2.1 • Learn More • Install Here​
     
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  15. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    IMPORTANT: YOU MAY ONLY DO THIS HIT ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS. MULTIPLE RESPONSES WILL BE REJECTED.

    Well my last two weekly earning is less than $1.50, so I guess I am OK to do this.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  16. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    94,624
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +124,077



    I went to the mountains for a few days with some friends.
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  17. SAJ

    SAJ Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    27,523
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +51,587
    There is a brokeback joke in here somewhere....
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Polar Bear

    Polar Bear 4 8 15 16 23 42

    Messages:
    1,955
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Or some kind of thing that I am shit scared to even ask.
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  19. ceedj

    ceedj Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,905
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6,540
    We don't really do Valentine's, since it's so close to our birthday (24th. Well, her birthday, I don't have one anymore) and our anniversary (next month, 24th). I am Western Unioning her some cash tomorrow, does that count?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    94,624
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +124,077
    Title: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer? | PANDA
    Requester: ProductRnR [A2BAP2QO7MMQI9] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 2.70] [Fair: 3.33] [Comm: 2.20] [Fast: 2.93] [Reviews: 406] [ToS: 2]
    Description:
    If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer?
    Time: 20 minutes
    HITs Available: 25
    Reward: $0.10
    Qualifications: Spam score 17.1 is less than 20; HIT abandonment rate (%) is less than 20; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Global Quality Score is greater than 5; Quality score 17.1 is greater than 40; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.5.0​
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.