1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

02/16 - Strong Sunday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audbal

    Audbal Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    2,639
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,316
    New Requester Profile!

    Asher [AH78DMM2NA6TP] Answer a survey about contact lenses and online purchases - $1.25 | PANDA


    Generous

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $23.81 / hour
    00:03:09 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Writing


    Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 5 minutes ago)
    Qualifications:

    To read Asher's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
  2. Azazael

    Azazael Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    5,262
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +8,231
    *puts contacts back in to take survey*
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,362
    Ratings:
    +24,440
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.