03/14 - Three Hundred Thursday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandryx

Dandryx Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,313
    it's actually pretty good now. think of fo76 as no man's sky 2018 lol. they REALLY fucked up the launch for sure.

2. BadPanda

BadPanda Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +54,826
    [​IMG]
    Good Morning!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dandryx

Dandryx Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,313
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Random Turker

Random Turker Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +25,033
    I'm very skeptical on this game as well although this years content roadmap has me very interested. Even if it's just something to piss around with now and then. I'd throw $20 at it on a sale.

5. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    The hype of No Mans Sky was what ruined that game. Fake promises and now I hear its quite a bit of fun. I have downloaded, but just have trouble taking myself away from BF5 and Apex now. FO76 we knew was going to be bad since it built on the same crap engine as the others. Atleast in 4, you had the modding community that could fix all of the Bethesda's games for them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    You see No mans Land or whatever its called, from Black Obsidion? Now that truly looks like a good game that goes back to the roots of what Fall Out used to be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Random Turker

Ratings:
    +25,033
    No Man's Sky was an amazing feat at launch and is even more amazing now. If you watched those interviews you can tell he was being pushed by Sony. The poor man had no freakin clue how to deal with the press he was just thrown into the lion's den. My thoughts on this whole debacle with this game is be an educated consumer and don't pre order. If you read reviews and find you are not gonna like it don't buy it.

• Love Love x 1
  8. Dandryx

Dandryx Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,313
    let me know if you pick it up. if you like bethesda games you def should. people are already talking about building cities now that they are putting out the player vending machines. i'd love that, i'm getting lonely living in bfe on a cliff.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dandryx

Dandryx Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,313
    NMS is insane now. there's too much cool stuff to do lol

• Love Love x 1
  10. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    I nearly bought a Ps4 just to play it, but knew better when a game has this much hype. All the games in 2018 really let me down. BF5 is kinda meh too to be honest. They ruined a really good playstyle and map layout that BF1 had. Not to mention the Grand Ops which made BF1 so much fun to play.

11. Random Turker

Ratings:
    +25,033
    The last two games tbh that have blown me away were Persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn.

12. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    Bro. Horizon Dawn... I was blown away. I often forget that AAA really exist and I couldnt help but feel this game did not get the credit it deserved. It was a mesh between Witcher 3 and Far Cry, taking the best from each game and putting it into one solid game.

13. Random Turker

Ratings:
    +25,033
    Even after I 100% it I still wandered around the world was just so fun. Such fluid combat and omg the acting was top notch. Craaazy.

14. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    btw... If you havent taken a stab at Witcher 3... DO IT. 4k graphic mods on PC make this game one of a kind. Im ecstatic for Cyberpunk.

15. Tecnique

Tecnique Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,981
    Mods will be in full effect when they release the Private Servers, and the content/features detailed in their roadmap fixes a majority of the issues the game had at launch

• Love Love x 1
  16. Random Turker

Ratings:
    +25,033
    I have the witcher 3 on PS4 and I think that's what's holding me back. I need it on PC. Cyberpunk is going to be amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mothra

Mothra Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,952
    Title: A Short Economic and Psychological Experiment(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: SEC2 Research [A26A9BE7BU2H3F] (Req TV): $13.95/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.69] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description:
    You will play a sequence of short economic games.
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 5
    Reward: $0.60
    Qualifications: Exc: [318866621-134002] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
    Garbage
    Inquisit
    Crashes Inquisit on final page while uploading results, prior to providing a code

• Like Like x 1
  18. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    If you have a Ps4 Pro, its worth it just to take advantage of the upscaled graphics even though I dont think its truly 4k. On my 1080ti, the game runs a little over 100fps and its magical. I dont think I have put more time into a single player game than I did with Witcher 3. Thats saying a lot considering I always play FPS type games.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Random Turker

Ratings:
    +25,033
    I see Xbox One added an app yesterday, or sometime this week, that lets you stream PC games to your xbox has anyone tested this?

20. Dandryx

Dandryx Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,313
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.