04/28 - Sweet Sunday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +119,679
    It would help if HBO wasn't retarded and set to bitrate higher. The reason that you couldn't see :emoji_poop: is not because of 'it being dark' but because the bitrate was to low unless your TV/Monitor is :emoji_poop:.

• Like Like x 1
  2. purply

purply New Turker

Ratings:
    +1

3. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +119,679
  4. Paradigm365

Paradigm365 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +321
    Thanks @Randomacts @Kadauchi, I'm aware of protonmail but unfortunately it has storage caps (apparently even for its paid tiers). I want to set up a separate email for turking/messaging requesters, so nothing with an unusual need for privacy -- I guess instead of privacy in general, I meant something with less targeted advertising than Google (or none at all). I'm curious if even Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, etc. are perceived as better in this aspect.

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
  5. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +119,679
    Just make another gmail account and be done with it.

6. hypersubtle

hypersubtle Turker

Ratings:
    +36
    The episode underwhelmed me. Felt like an instructional video with a title like "How to Master the Close-up"; I bet that half the screen time was 30- to 60-second slow zoom-ins on characters' faces, leaving me, a fan, with basically no other response option than "Okay, they're thinking really hard about something and it must matter a lot", then a quick cut to a dragon rider in an ice storm that came from nowhere, then a very random cut to someone fighting somewhere and by the time I figure out if that somewhere is the tree with a face or the crypt or outside the castle or inside the castle it cuts to a slow zoom of someone thinking really hard about something. The pacing and the scene placement all seemed a bit sloppy and not thought out enough. But, because fanhood, I still effing loved it at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.