1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

06/12 - Tough Enough Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chmiguea

    chmiguea Turker

    Messages:
    628
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +651
    William Dallinger [AUYKYIHQXG6XR] Columbia Sentences Experiment a1c (bonus up to $0.80) - $0.10 $0.90 bonus | PANDA
    [3QVO2PZ6PR1LVBTKUTV0OO6DDQNBQ5]​


    Low

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $5.19 / hour
    00:11:33 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:

    Cons:
    repetitive and very low pay
    To read William Dallinger's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
  2. Melting Glacier

    Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

    Messages:
    6,157
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11,423
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.