06/19 - Turnabout Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awdrf

awdrf Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,459
    Title: Survey about a new app | PANDA
    Requester: Rushani Wirasinghe [A1Q4UCMYVO5GQG] (Req TV): $14.85/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.40] [Fair: 3.40] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 3.20]
    Description:
    Survey about a new app (about 5 mins total)
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 3
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
    These take like 1:30. As far as I know you can do all three as well, if you haven't grabbed them yet.

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    melissa a wheeler [A2MDSGFS0073LW] Answer a survey about your wellbeing and food preferences - $2.00 | PANDA
    [36MWL0IRFB9V7C1MT7KCVQIZITQOH8]

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $11.80 / hour
    00:10:10 / completion time
    Pros:

Cons:

To read melissa a wheeler's full profile check out TurkerView!

3. WildFlower

WildFlower Survey Slinger FF Champion II

Ratings:
    +4,950
    Well, that's the current 1.12 that I posted. It's a panda that is worth running late morning til evening. If you do run it, you should have your answer one way or the other tomorrow. And it's unlikely that you would've gotten a notification about the qual block from them, very few have known about it that way. It may just be that whatever you were running were their old GIDs, they've switched the ones they've used a couple of times this year already.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    For this 60 min team task, you will have to recruit some co-workers. Your team has to work collaboratively to solve an organizational problem.
    The task will take place in an online chat room during a time that you specify for you and your team members.

ONLY accept this HIT if you are willing to recruit 1 to (max) 3 co-workers (from your personal network) for it.

Recruiting team members:

I leave it up to you to find and schedule a time within your own network to run this activity. When you click the link, you will be guided to an information sheet that explains you how to run the team activity (which is entirely virtual). I have also included a template of a recruiting email that makes it easier for you to find team partners and to schedule this activity.

Bonus is based on team size:

The activity can be run in a team of 2, 3 and maximum 4 participants. The base pay for this activity is $18 when you run it in a 2 person team ($9 for each participant).

If you run this activity in a 3-person team, I pay a bonus of $9 (Total = $27). For a 4-person team, I pay a $18 bonus (Total = $36).The idea is that you can compensate the other team members (as only you will be paid directly through MTURK). If you split equally, each participant receives a $9 compensation. I leave it completely up to you how to use this money.

Keep in mind: You and your co-workers need committ to a day and time (you cannot work individually on this task). This is a necessary condition that I can approve your work. Your team members should be people that you are working with professionally (not family members).

Running the team activity:

The link beneath includes a full information sheet and a link survey link embedded in a document)

How do I get paid:

Make sure to leave this window open (or make sure you know how to access it again). When you have run the activity with your team members and once you have answered the post-activity survey questions, you will find a "code" at the end of the survey. Return to this page and paste the code into the box.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  5. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
  7. Melting Glacier