06/24 - Keep Movin' Through Thursday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by GreenMachine842, Jun 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdeem

mdeem Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +7,357
    Well I my catcher just queued up that 45 min Daniel Machado Psychology Study hit...
    I have some work to do now at 1:35 am! Yayyyy!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  2. BenSolo

BenSolo Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,762
    Red dead redemption 2 is a must play if you can max it out, Horizon Zero Dawn, Witcher 3 as well

• Love Love x 1
  3. mdeem

Ratings:
    +7,357
    RDR2 is amazing. I got totally absorbed in that one last fall but made the mistake of playing online for a while before finishing the solo player, and that kinda ruined the game for me until I can forget about it

Witcher 3 is also very great

• Love Love x 1
  4. ObsidianSage

ObsidianSage Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,154
    Oh shit is RDR2 RTX enabled? Re-downloading it tonight for sure. RDO pissed me off enough that I just uninstalled the whole game :emoji_sweat_smile: Had no idea Witcher 3 was RTX enabled as well, but idk if I am ready for that level of time sink lmao.

• Love Love x 1
  5. BenSolo

BenSolo Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,762
    I'm not sure if the rtx enabled versions are out yet, I think rdr2 isn't for another week. I know Metro Exodus is RTX enabled though, that's supposed to be good. Apparently when the DLSS update does come out for rdr2 though its supposed to give like a 40% performance increase meaning you can go all the way up to 4k with good frames https://wccftech.com/nvidia-brings-...-2-doom-eternal-rainbow-six-siege-more-games/

6. WalledPillow

WalledPillow Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,634
    This song used to play on the radio after dark on the weekends when I was a kid, and it's still my jam. I think they took the word 'sexual' out of the radio mix. Probably one of my favorite remixes of a song

• Love Love x 2
  7. ObsidianSage

Ratings:
    +2,154
    I just did it. I wish I hadn't lmao. I think I may just be garbage at surveys at this point, took me almost 20 minutes.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Yikes Yikes x 1
  8. WalledPillow

Ratings:
    +8,634
    I guess I'm turning that panda off then

9. ObsidianSage

Ratings:
    +2,154
    You'll probably complete it faster. ECT told me 10 min, but also I'm screwing around on other tabs and I'm just a slowpoke at surveys now it seems. There's a little bit of writing, but not enough to dissuade me from finishing. It's a reasonable study if you're up for it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. mdeem

Ratings:
    +7,357
    20 minutes? I'm at 25 minutes and I'm only 26 percent done according to the progress

It has absolutely nothing to do with this glass of whiskey on my desk

• LOL LOL x 2
  11. mdeem

Ratings:
    +7,357
    Well I was about to review that hit but this is one of those hits I was referring to the other day that completely disappeared from my dashboard. Not showing in completed hits, review options, my earnings, tracker... freakin nowhere

Here's hoping I get paid for all that!

This seems to always happen around 2 am, when the dashboard switches to the next day

Edit: NM I figured it out. Gotta revert the day back to yesterday to see it, even tho I just submitted it

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  12. WalledPillow

Ratings:
    +8,634
    [​IMG]

Night y'all. Happy turking to anyone still working :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.