06/24 - Where's the hits Wednesday?

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Tripsa, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penelope

Penelope Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,684
    Probably and I doubt anyone will get a response either. Reject-happy and can't put a survey together properly. Sounds about right.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  2. Penelope

Penelope Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,684
    Econ Study, Univ of Sask, Canada [A1FWYRAHEHM1Z0] Typing task [Participate in an academic research project ~50 mins] - $0.01 $18.68 bonus | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $20.39 / hour
    00:55:00 / completion time
    Pros:
    45 minutes of typing short strings with a partner, spread out over 3 days. Base pay of $4. Strings also earn a piece-rate. If you beat your partner's total, you'll earn an additional amount. Three others tasks which could lead to a greater bonus though I only earned 2.50 from the last. Make use of your pinkie finger! Caps on, caps off.
    Cons:
    Must keep the hit in your queue for the entirety of the experiment and come back on the fourth day to get the completion code. I included an additional ten minutes for the other tasks and instructions though they likely took less time.

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 62 hours ago)
    Qualifications: Qualification to Prevent Retakes DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

To read Econ Study, Univ of Sask, Canada's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Good Review! Good Review! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.