1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

08/25 - Trout Tuesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Aug 25, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,642
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,294
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,642
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,294
  3. P M

    P M New Turker

    Messages:
    21
    Ratings:
    +3
    BDRSDEV [A1NL8NGPBL2S0C] Code Red Project PA - $0.05 | PANDA


    Unrated

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $10.00 / hour
    00:00:18 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Cons:


    Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: a second ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 70000; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; General Qualification Test >= 85; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

    To read BDRSDEV's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.