09/05 Sliding into Saturday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by GreenMachine842, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightningchad

lightningchad Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,173
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Kan Du

Kan Du Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,721
    My turking days will soon be over!

[​IMG]

My Dear Friend,
    Greetings to you and your family from my sincere heart.
    It might be a surprise to you reading from me again as I had written an earlier mail to you but without response. Presently, I'm in the hospital where I am undergoing treatment for Esophageal Cancer. Today My Doctor told me that I will not live up to 60 days. I am Mrs. Laura Eidenberg, widow to late Colonel Andre Eidenberg, former deputy defense attaché to Benin consulate in Czech Republic. My husband was killed by those who were envious of his position in the same office. Now there is 8, 3 Million Dollars my late husband deposited in a bank, in overseas.
    Before his death he vowed to use his wealth for the orphanages. I have decided to donate this money to an individual, who will utilize it in fulfilment of the last request of my husband. Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation. I will give you more details after consideration. You can contact me in this Email : (xxx@gmail.com)
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Laura Eidenberg

• LOL LOL x 5
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SamAnt

SamAnt Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +12,925

• LOL LOL x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    I'm looking for a way to track my food/calorie intake. I don't use Apps or things like that so if there is a PDF I can just start filling in that would be great. Does anyone have any ideas/clue suggestions?

5. Alexandra in VT

Alexandra in VT Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +838
    MIT Hands [A2NUG7YTILOKHU] Answer a few questions about short animated clips - $1.60 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.66 / hour
    00:11:05 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 13 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

To read MIT Hands's full profile check out TurkerView!

6. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    [​IMG]

That's far to much.

7. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    Cool my husbands health and mine are important. He's having some issues and we are starting to fully monitor what we are eating to see what we can do about it. I will make time for it.

• Love Love x 4
  8. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    I actually still go low tech for this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1641526254/?tag=thtv02-20

If you don't like that one, theres like a bagillion more on amazon and elsewhere :) I have to track my food to figure out what might have triggered my gi/blood sugar/etc and I like just jotting things down. For whatever reason, I wasn't as good with the apps.

• Love Love x 2
  9. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    Ah ok

10. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    I feared that was ganna probs be the best option. I'mma keep looking around but I think that is the best choice.

• Love Love x 1
  11. AMindAtTurk

AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +39,565
    [​IMG]
    Hope you all are having a good Saturday!

• Love Love x 6
  12. Alexandra in VT

Alexandra in VT Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +838
    Robert J Thomson [A3JIN64DHIFZNQ] 30 minute survey - Internet use, society, and personality - $2.50 | PANDA

Good

Unrated

Unrated
    $10.53 / hour
    00:14:15 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 27 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Location EqualTo US;

To read Robert J Thomson's full profile check out TurkerView!

13. mrnotoriousman

mrnotoriousman Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +20,112
    I just do spreadsheets in excel. I do a column for the food and then one for cals and macros (protein/carb/fat). I sum everything up and average it out by week and month then too,

• Love Love x 2
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  14. mrnotoriousman

Ratings:
    +20,112
    I still have all my old notebooks but use that exact same format for them. I prefer the college lined though if you use one of those cuz you get more lines.

• Love Love x 1
  15. Kathleen!

Kathleen! Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +1,252
    Title: Preferences Between Risky Prospects | Accept
    Requester: Andrew Copland [ABK8PUB48423C] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$57.58] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: This is a research study examining preferences over uncertain outcomes. You will be asked to choose between provided options, and will be compensated based on your participation (a $3 participation fee) and on decisions that you make during the procedure.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

16. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Don't listen to Mr. Salty Spittoon up there, tracking calories even macro/micronutrients is super easy and not time consuming at all once you get in the swing of it. It's great for you and you learn a lot about yourself and after a while of doing it it comes naturally and you will find yourself not even needing your journals and spreadsheets anymore. You can never spend too much time trying to be healthy :emoji_grin:

• Love Love x 3
  17. JHturk

JHturk Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +318
    BJDresearch [A1F55440B14BEH] (~5mins) A quick survey about social media behavior.(~ 5 minutes) - $0.70 | PANDA

Generous

<24 hours

Unrated
    $18.13 / hour
    00:02:19 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 39 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [244231-243642] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 >= 100; Location In US;

To read BJDresearch's full profile check out TurkerView!

18. mrnotoriousman

Ratings:
    +20,112
    I was the total opposite, ditched the journals and upgraded to spreadsheets for easier stat tracking.math and then I added in my workouts and am able to make all sorts of cool graphs and see trends at different periods of my life and stuff.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    I'm kind of lazy when it comes to that stuff. When I started tracking calories it was because I was having trouble putting weight on for strength training and once I learned how much I needed to eat I started to spend my time doing other things. If you're bulking it's easier to justify not tracking much but calorie and protein intake, lol. I just like to focus on lifting and exercise to replace all of my other terrible vices. And this is coming from a guy who was studying to be a nutritionist and personal fitness trainer. I'm happy to do it for other people, but for me I'd rather just pick things up and put them down lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  20. darrell1101

darrell1101 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Title: Rutgers Health Behavior and Product Opinion Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: RutgersLab [AGWCJT0WH5A6H]
    TurkerView: [ $37.33 / hour ]
    Description: This is a short survey by Rutgers researchers that will ask about different health behaviors and products. You will be asked to view images for some of these products and be asked your opinion about them. The survey should take about 5 minutes to complete. Those who complete the survey will earn $1.00. You will first be asked a few short questions to make sure you qualify for the full survey – only those who qualify will be able to proceed with the survey and receive compensation.
    Duration: 30 Min
    Available: 35
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications:
    • TP Panel: -806430250 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100,
    • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90,
    • Exc: [240843-240254] DoesNotExist
    • Location In US,
    [3MBO7VNJYZROMSE7QTK8R27NBF186U]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.