09/05 Sliding into Saturday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by GreenMachine842, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrell1101

darrell1101 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Title: Rutgers Health Behavior and Product Opinion Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: RutgersLab [AGWCJT0WH5A6H]
    TurkerView: [ $37.33 / hour ]
    Description: This is a short survey by Rutgers researchers that will ask about different health behaviors and products. You will be asked to view images for some of these products and be asked your opinion about them. The survey should take about 5 minutes to complete. Those who complete the survey will earn $1.00. You will first be asked a few short questions to make sure you qualify for the full survey – only those who qualify will be able to proceed with the survey and receive compensation.
    Duration: 30 Min
    Available: 35
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications:
    • TP Panel: -806430250 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100,
    • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90,
    • Exc: [240843-240254] DoesNotExist
    • Location In US,
    [3MBO7VNJYZROMSE7QTK8R27NBF186U]

2. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    I was playing around and I'm not in a good mood anyway so sorry about all that.

3. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    My Gi doc laughs every time I bring my color coded, crazy person food/activity journal in. I make little angry faces for every time I have a bad reaction and I add little storm clouds for stuff like migraines or fainting. I had two weeks last month that were nothing but angry faces & clouds and all my entries were like, "12 crackers, 1 popsicle, cup of ginger ale:emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_thunder_cloud_rain::emoji_thunder_cloud_rain::emoji_thunder_cloud_rain::emoji_dizzy_face:"

For whatever reason, coloring and doodling really takes the edge off my GI based rage:am:

• Love Love x 5
  4. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    I was playing around too man no worries it's all love. I think I just constantly subconsciously feel the need to yank your chain because I'm envious that you can make a grand appear out of thin air on MTurk :emoji_grimacing:

• Love Love x 1
  5. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    It's great I'm making that kinda money and my family is pissed at me for it.

• WOW WOW x 1
  6. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Because of jealousy or other reasons?

7. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    Because they're lazy I'm at home so I've always done clothes, cleaned the house, helped my wife when needed, given rides etc etc, well when I have this kinda work I'm like I can't do that so my house is a mess, they are ordering out for dinner no one will go to the grocery store, it's like when I'm busy no one steps up to fill the role and it's frustrating, I'm putting in 19-20 hour days and they're just leaving me everything to do when I'm done.

8. lapetitebaker

lapetitebaker Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +7,895
    Shuhua Sun [A2GC1OQ8KALMEH] Answer a survey about your experience with a coworker (~15 mins) - $1.00 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $17.48 / hour
    00:03:26 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Bubbly

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: a second ago)
    Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) > 90; Total approved HITs > 50; Location EqualTo US;

To read Shuhua Sun's full profile check out TurkerView!

9. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Honestly I feel like so many things can be caused by tiny little intricacies in one's diet that they can't really go wrong being that particular about things. With all of the synthetic ingredients in food among other everything else you literally never know what it could be in your diet that's causing negative reactions and the rabbit hole is, like, infinite. So many problems are caused by one tiny little thing that certain people are sensitive to. They really should teach more advanced nutrition in schools.

10. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Sounds a little toxic man, can relate. You working on distancing yourself at all? Or is that not the right move right now

11. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    I just don't know how I got here,I feel like no one can wipe their ass without me yet they can't step up for me for a few days. That and they all act like I don't do much, it's this really frustrating situation to be in. My son is "to busy" my wife needs help because "her body hurts" my daughter just flat won't do anything.

The whole thing sucks, they should be able to handle 4 days without me doing everything but no.

12. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    I take it that things aren't going too well on the communication front either?

13. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    Most of the time it just is placating bullshit that they tell me and then they all go back to exactly like it was. It's easy for them to let me do everything and then gaslight me by telling me I don't do much.

14. L Lemon

L Lemon Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +12,417
    My catchphrase is: no worries, it's all good. But I like yours better, mind if I co-opt it? lol

• Love Love x 2
  15. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Sorry you're going through that my dude. Not to be that guy but at least you're making good money. I'd kill to rake in that much on AMT.

16. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    You have to ascend.

Figure out what you want your macros/micros to be, build a spreadsheet of a food schedule that fits them, then just systemize eating that forever.

@SunlitSunflower this is da wae. As long as you've never seen my slop pics at least.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    I live in a house where I can get up before everyone, get clothes rolling, dust the house, vacuum, make breakfast clean up after while everyone else sat around and that was me "doing what I'm supposed to"

18. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Please do. I picked it up on the streets honestly, it's essentially a term of endearment for when you are jawning someone or criticizing them. So it's like even though you are being harsh or being a jerk to be funny, it's all out of love

• Love Love x 1
  19. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Or be like me and just eat everything and lift weights like an animal. Just kidding. Don't be like me.

• LOL LOL x 1
  20. Vincent P

Vincent P Active Turker

Ratings:
    +923
    Well I'm sure you don't need to be force-fed silver linings but at least you can be proud of your work ethic. Working hard is one of the only things I got going for me right now so for me personally it's an important part of my personality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.