1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

09/29 - Turkapocalypse Tuesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by skittles, Sep 29, 2026 at 3:02 AM.

  1. InfiniteChanges

    InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    9,229
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10,917
    no, youre thinking of beattesting.
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. HughCat

    HughCat Active Turker

    Messages:
    626
    Ratings:
    +3,804
  3. laby

    laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,017
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +32,163
    @Tjololo ?
     
    • Love Love x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  4. InfiniteChanges

    InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    9,229
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10,917
    thank you! yes, we need them to come back on last time.
     
  5. Squatcobbler

    Squatcobbler Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    10,045
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11,824
    Here for the wake, is it tonight or tomorrow?