1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

09/30 - Well, Where is it? Wednesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Sep 30, 2026 at 4:01 AM.

  1. WimpLo

    WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

    Messages:
    35,849
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +79,455
    Will our dashboard still be available after today? Should we screenshot our earnings for the year for tax purposes? :emoji_thinking:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hatetheradio

    hatetheradio New Turker

    Messages:
    2
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    @ChrisTurk can I have an invite. long time lurker with over 1 mill completed hits
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pronewbi3

    Pronewbi3 Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,737
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +28,272
    I took a picture of mine last night for memories, but I wasn't even thinking about tax stuff. This might be a good idea instead of depending on Amazon to make the information available later.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  4. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,362
    Ratings:
    +24,440
    Mturk Closure FAQ -
    Amazon Mechanical Turk

    from the Mturk Closure FAQ -
    How long will I be able to access my transaction history?
    Your transaction history will remain available until January 28, 2027.

    ^ that link and the transaction history thing might be a good sticky note or thread of its own on the forum indefinitely if someone has time to do that. actually if someone can copy paste the entire FAQ page into a thread of its own that could be useful. idk if the FAQ page might disappear and it hasuseful links on it. I would do it but I'm doing other things rn while I'm here/not focused enough.
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Jaded

    Jaded New Turker

    Messages:
    13
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +26
    We having fun over here?
     
    • Love Love x 4
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Vinicius Levi

    Vinicius Levi New Turker

    Messages:
    16
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +26
    If we could attract STR (he asked a few people if they knew of any platform he could move to) and VacationRentalAPI, that would already be a big deal.
     
    • Love Love x 2
  7. kto1

    kto1 Turker

    Messages:
    300
    Ratings:
    +185
    Another longtime lurker here! It's really nice to see you do this @ChrisTurk, I'd like an invite too if you don't mind
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,362
    Ratings:
    +24,440
    you know what I don't know if I have my mturk ID written anywhere off of mturk. might be useful in future for past employment verification or so requesters I've worked for in the past would know who I am on a new website or something? idk. emailing it to myself/writing it on a piece of paper to put somewhere too. @Pronewbi3
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Pronewbi3

    Pronewbi3 Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,737
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +28,272
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 4
  10. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,362
    Ratings:
    +24,440
    @DareAngel3 @Jane Doe @malysa you guys have been so helpful I hope you are preparing for mturk to end today and hop on prolific, aboundly, connect (I know not you jane doe), etc. so you aren't surprised mturk will be gone
     
    • Love Love x 2
  11. soggybottom

    soggybottom New Turker

    Messages:
    9
    Ratings:
    +14
    • Like Like x 1
  12. AlexZ

    AlexZ Distinguished Butthat The Prophet

    Messages:
    16,683
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +53,382
    Oh he's already invited. He's actually the guy making this whole thing.
     
    • LOL LOL x 14
  13. Antonina

    Antonina Active Turker

    Messages:
    641
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +627
    • Like Like x 1
  14. coffy73

    coffy73 New Turker

    Messages:
    1
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1
    @ChrisTurk I would like an invite as well! Thank you!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yax Jasbon

    Yax Jasbon Active Turker

    Messages:
    526
    Ratings:
    +837
    Any odds the site is still up tomorrow lolz?
     
  16. johnxyz

    johnxyz Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    8,461
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,149
    Nancy Hall [AOXGDPFAA2BI5] Spoken word identification (Perception & Normalization) - $3.50 | PANDA


    Generous

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $47.01 / hour
    00:04:28 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Great pay, all-audio hit, fairly easy with fast questions
    Cons:
    omg mturk is dead


    Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 8 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) > 85; Location In US;

    To read Nancy Hall's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
  17. johnxyz

    johnxyz Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    8,461
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,149
    omg a last-minute good paying hit
     
  18. johnxyz

    johnxyz Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    8,461
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,149
    and @ChrisTurk, I may as well take an invite please
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. BonnieBlue

    BonnieBlue New Turker

    Messages:
    3
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +14
    I have to admit I've barely said a word here but I've always looked to this forum if I needed help. Would love an invite as well.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Jerry Siewert

    Jerry Siewert New Turker

    Messages:
    8
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +13
    @ChrisTurk Please send an invite, this seems promising.
     
    • Like Like x 1