1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

09/30 - Well, Where is it? Wednesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Sep 30, 2026 at 4:01 AM.

  1. malysa

    malysa Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    11,900
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +8,168
    • Like Like x 1
  2. buddytheelf

    buddytheelf New Turker

    Messages:
    27
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +18
    I would love an invite as well!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Broke Girl

    Broke Girl Active Turker

    Messages:
    112
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +261
    @ChrisTurk I would like an invite too please. This is fantastic news! Hats off!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,097
    Ratings:
    +164,885
    [​IMG]

    Ok ok, just want to make sure everyone understands you're not missing out on ANYTHING right now. I'll definitely go through and get everyone rounded up so you can see the platform but the only concrete thing up right now is the MTurk equivalent of the sandbox. The tech stuff is easy, the difficult part is convincing actual requesters that Fed-Chairman Jesus makes sense as the guy to park their tasks with lol. I just didn't want folks to disappear and not have a way to get in touch just because MTurk is self detonating itself.

    It is awesome to see so many folks around though, I was pretty sure it was a safe assumption to think getting in touch with workers would be doable but much easier to go to someone and have concrete proof of it :ba:
     
    • Love Love x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anon

    Anon Turker

    Messages:
    108
    Ratings:
    +53
  6. vmarco

    vmarco New Turker

    Messages:
    2
    Ratings:
    +4
    I would love an invite too
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. PinkLady

    PinkLady Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    4,050
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +15,094
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ivyleaf

    ivyleaf New Turker

    Messages:
    3
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AfterDarkMark

    AfterDarkMark Active Turker

    Messages:
    560
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +378
    Nancy Hall [AOXGDPFAA2BI5] Spoken word identification (Perception & Normalization) - $3.50 | PANDA


    Generous

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $36.52 / hour
    00:05:45 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Well paid. Did one the other day that was approved too. My last review. Thanks mturk and turkerview. :-(
    Cons:


    Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 22 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) > 85; Location In US;


    To read Nancy Hall's full profile check out TurkerView!​




    I'd take an invite too, if this thing gets up and running. Thx.
     
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2026 at 12:41 PM
  10. kto1

    kto1 Turker

    Messages:
    300
    Ratings:
    +185
    Honestly hope that your platform ends up being a success CT, it'd fill a huge gap that Mturk's gonna leave behind
     
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. WimpLo

    WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

    Messages:
    35,849
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +79,453
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 3
  12. Smdcee

    Smdcee New Turker

    Messages:
    3
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1
    I would love to have access as well. I love this idea!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  13. NBadger

    NBadger Mod of Cat Gifs

    Messages:
    14,402
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +40,377
    • Love Love x 7