1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

09/30 - Well, Where is it? Wednesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Sep 30, 2026 at 4:01 AM.

  1. caffeine

    caffeine Turker

    Messages:
    83
    Ratings:
    +146
    I know Geohives suck now but I guess I will have to send them a msg too in the hopes that perhaps one day they will unsuck themselves
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. Tripsa

    Tripsa Moderator???

    Messages:
    12,525
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33,022
    Welp, Time to write a book
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 15
    • Love Love x 4
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
  3. Broke Girl

    Broke Girl Active Turker

    Messages:
    116
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +280
    I want to make a T-shirt in case I ever run into an MTurker in the wild. Is it too late to make a secret handshake?
     
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  4. j0e

    j0e Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    1,393
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +872
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 6
    • Love Love x 3
  5. InfiniteChanges

    InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    9,243
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10,952
  6. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,369
    Ratings:
    +24,456
    all the hits I'm seeing on mturk were created at least two hours ago. maybe the requesters can't post new hits anymore. or I guess people might have done the newer hits. I doubt it though.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. xionbunny

    xionbunny New Turker

    Messages:
    22
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +44
    People are still working, i can see hits vanishing real time so, yea.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Abscheulich

    Abscheulich Active Turker

    Messages:
    318
    Ratings:
    +625
    I got to do one last c-sat before I stopped getting new hits.

    Wouldn't have wanted to go out any other way
     
    • Love Love x 5
  9. LTWorker

    LTWorker Turker

    Messages:
    38
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +151
    • Like Like x 1
  10. laby

    laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,034
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +32,192
    Took me several minutes to get my last hit submitted. Sellametrics, immediate approval. Not the worst the hit to go out on I guess.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Abscheulich

    Abscheulich Active Turker

    Messages:
    318
    Ratings:
    +625
    So what's everyone using now to make their $5/day?
     
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ObsidianSage

    ObsidianSage Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    4,496
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,715
    i feel cheated tbh. i wanted it to go out in a big bang but in true MTurk fashion they're just gonna kneecap it over the course of hours ugh
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  13. ObsidianSage

    ObsidianSage Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    4,496
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,715
    *fashion for those on the live forum view
     
  14. runnerbird

    runnerbird New Turker

    Messages:
    12
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +33
    Did one more Ben Peterson hit for the road.
    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 2
  15. BedLobster22

    BedLobster22 Active Turker

    Messages:
    127
    Ratings:
    +284
    i've decided to pay myself by the like for my posts on here

    I don't mean to brag but i've made almost a dollar with my posts on here today with the help of some light tax fraud
     
    • LOL LOL x 5
  16. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,613
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,107
    • LOL LOL x 5
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
  17. xionbunny

    xionbunny New Turker

    Messages:
    22
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +44
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  18. Xile

    Xile Active Turker

    Messages:
    408
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +406
    I have some cardboard and a nearby street corner so....
     
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. alk69

    alk69 Active Turker

    Messages:
    393
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +782
    I just thought I'd go down the street 'til I found enough pennies.......are there any pennies any more? This could get bad.
     
    • LOL LOL x 5
  20. MirrorMan

    MirrorMan Active Turker

    Messages:
    455
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +636
    Thanks, I guess, MTurk...and thanks to this forum and others that made it fun and interesting. Also, @ChrisTurk I would like an invite to your platform. I'm not sure how much longer I am going to be doing crowdwork, but it's good to have options, lol. I appreciate you and the work you put into this.
     
    • Love Love x 6