1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

10/01 - Hello, It's October Thursday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by skittles, Oct 1, 2026 at 3:23 AM.

  1. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,619
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,142
    • LOL LOL x 10
    • WOW WOW x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2026 at 4:02 AM
  2. ObsidianSage

    ObsidianSage Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    4,498
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +2,731
  3. Composure

    Composure Turker

    Messages:
    48
    Ratings:
    +86
    @ChrisTurk Longtime lurker and previous Queuebicle subscriber here. Still can't believe Mturk is really gone :( I would love to be added to the invite list for Aboundly. Thanks.
     
    • Love Love x 6
  4. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,135
    Ratings:
    +165,055
    Oh you beat me to the daily thread hah..

    Ok for anyone strolling in I'm still working on organizing everything from yesterday but if you: posted on that thread, tagged me, DM'd me, or emailed me I've got it 100% no worries.

    I'm going to baby nap it (..we're at 4AM from 4AM oi vey) and then if you're around the forum you'll end up seeing a newly added subforum here but if not whatever contact channel people reached out my way I'll go back to it to keep things consistent.

    So funny I had been stressed thinking I'd miss the MAYBE dozen or so old regular's last visit here if I didn't have some kind of announcement thread up..

    Anyway live look at MTurk:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 18
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  5. leftfield

    leftfield Active Turker

    Messages:
    142
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +679
    [​IMG]

    With the end of mTruk and gas prices soaring we are closer than ever. Get your BDSM gear weathered now, you don't want to be shiny out there.
     
    • LOL LOL x 10
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  6. Thayse

    Thayse Turker

    Messages:
    61
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +252
    Good morning!!
    The dream is over. Now it's time to find a replacement, since my dear STR has gone AWOL, haha. But I am grateful for all those years of work that allowed me to provide a better life for my family. Now, the focus is on other projects and finding happiness in this new phase. To my friends on the forum: thank you for all the help and support over the years. It was a seven-year journey full of learning, and the learning will continue. Even though MTurk is gone, I’ll still be around. I hope everyone finds a new source of income and that happiness and success find you all. Sending a big hug to each of you, straight from Brazil.


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 23
  7. Thayse

    Thayse Turker

    Messages:
    61
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +252
    Who sends these invitations?

    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 2
  8. HughCat

    HughCat Active Turker

    Messages:
    628
    Ratings:
    +3,824
    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • WOW WOW x 1
  9. Pandorum

    Pandorum Turker

    Messages:
    59
    Ratings:
    +90
  10. AlexZ

    AlexZ Distinguished Butthat The Prophet

    Messages:
    16,702
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +53,469
  11. jrw254

    jrw254 Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    1,515
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,298
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 7
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. Vinicius Levi

    Vinicius Levi New Turker

    Messages:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +40
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 7
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. APFan

    APFan Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    234
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +652

    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 8
    • Love Love x 3
  14. PinkLady

    PinkLady Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    4,051
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +15,104
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 6
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • WOW WOW x 1
  15. librarian50

    librarian50 New Turker

    Messages:
    1
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +2
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Charlie Turksalot

    Charlie Turksalot Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    1,961
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6,102
    [​IMG]

    And
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 5
    • Love Love x 4
  17. j0e

    j0e Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    1,394
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +882
  18. Anna_Morphic

    Anna_Morphic Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    1,342
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +4,892
    @ChrisTurk I would like an invlte as a worker if you do get a new platform built.

    [​IMG]
     
    • Love Love x 5
    • LOL LOL x 4
  19. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,619
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,142
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 10
  20. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,135
    Ratings:
    +165,055
    What I assume 80% of people mean as I re-examine a lot of the @s: Hey CT, let me know when there's real work so I can make DA BIG PENNIES

    What 100% of you are getting: unpaid enslavement in the css coal mines I've kept half the forum locked in for a decade now

    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 10
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 3