1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

10/07 - 'Which Wednesday ...on Wednesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Oct 7, 2026 at 6:43 AM.

  1. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,169
    Ratings:
    +165,244
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 5
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 3
  2. AlexZ

    AlexZ Distinguished Butthat The Prophet

    Messages:
    16,733
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +53,643
  3. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,637
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,265
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 6
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2026 at 7:58 AM
  4. PinkLady

    PinkLady Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    4,057
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +15,150
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 7
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 2
  5. HughCat

    HughCat Active Turker

    Messages:
    635
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 7
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 2
  6. j0e

    j0e Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    1,396
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +899
  7. WimpLo

    WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

    Messages:
    35,854
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +79,506
    [​IMG]
     
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 9
  8. jrw254

    jrw254 Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    1,518
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,322
  9. Pronewbi3

    Pronewbi3 Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,766
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +28,396
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 7
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  10. laby

    laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,055
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +32,255
  11. purplepotato

    purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

    Messages:
    11,317
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +38,172
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  12. Antonina

    Antonina Active Turker

    Messages:
    655
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +698
    [​IMG][​IMG]
     
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  13. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,169
    Ratings:
    +165,244
    What is this floating bobble thing off to the side? Looks like a coconut with a thumbtack inside it am I dumb lol
     
    • LOL LOL x 3
  14. InfiniteChanges

    InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    9,264
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11,022
    that's jeff... its... a... best to not talk about jeff.
     
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • WOW WOW x 2
  15. Pronewbi3

    Pronewbi3 Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,766
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +28,396
    I will be the first to die in the sandwich hunting party because I didn't even see that.
     
    • LOL LOL x 4
  16. alk69

    alk69 Active Turker

    Messages:
    394
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +784
    I'll have just a single, thin sandwich, please....and you can keep the bobbing thingie, too.
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  17. purplepotato

    purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

    Messages:
    11,317
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +38,172
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 4
  18. ChrisTurk

    ChrisTurk Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    57,169
    Ratings:
    +165,244
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 3
    • WOW WOW x 1
  19. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,637
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,265
  20. Tripsa

    Tripsa Moderator???

    Messages:
    12,547
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33,115