10/09 - Friday Fright Frenzy

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by GreenMachine842, Oct 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brobinson2001

brobinson2001 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,941
    Hm. Sometimes it shows the numbers, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes parts of scripts stop working altogether. Last night I couldn't export to TV and refreshing actually made the MTS export buttons disappear entirely and the TVJS export button didn't work.

Ended up removing all MTurk scripts, restarting, reinstalling, and it wasn't until I ran HF and HC and synched HT and opened worker.mturk in a whole new tab (F5 wouldn't do it) that everything popped back up normally. Qualtrics codes are still fuckered though, even with AdBlock removed completely, and dunno if that's on Chrome update or what, but r/mturk has been getting a few posts about that lately with the same issue.

As for being an angry dick: I feel you. "I am Indian worker with 6 accounts and keep getting ban. How fix this?" I feel you. Same with Prolific (I know, I know), people trying to share direct survey links and get around their About Me and doing stuff they aren't qualified for. Or using VPN's and complaining they got banned. Or the noobs on reddit who pop in and go "I'm new. Any tips?" without doing 90 seconds of scrolling on Google.

I feel ya, and can't imagine that I'd have the patience to own a site without eventually snapping and just going all
    [​IMG]

with the ban hammer.

2. brobinson2001

brobinson2001 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,941
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.