10/25 - Thriving Thursday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WelcomeToFrightNight

WelcomeToFrightNight Active Turker

Ratings:
    +132
    I did this one, I effed up. I lost the submit page where I had put the first completion code, when I'd completed the second part I went to enter that code and that's when I noticed it had gone. So I put my worker ID in lieu of the 1st code, then the 2nd code where it was supposed to go. My only hope is that because the worker ID was requested several times on both surveys that she still will be able to connect the data and that my first part hasn't just disappeared into the ether.I wrote to her explaining what happened, I can only hope she will be merciful.

2. WelcomeToFrightNight

Ratings:
    +132
    Did I not just send lengthy reply to CT about the Stacey Wilkes HIT?

3. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    You quoted his post so he'll get a notification that you quoted his hit post.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. WelcomeToFrightNight

Ratings:
    +132
    I did this one, I effed up. I lost the submit page where I had put the first completion code, when I'd completed the second part I went to enter that code and that's when I noticed it had gone. So I put my worker ID in lieu of the 1st code, then the 2nd code where it was supposed to go. My only hope is that because the worker ID was requested several times on both surveys that she still will be able to connect the data and that my first part hasn't just disappeared into the ether.I wrote to her explaining what happened, I can only hope she will be merciful.

5. Tripsa

Ratings:
    +30,599
    [​IMG]
    slaps the autoposter with a large trout.

6. WelcomeToFrightNight

Ratings:
    +132
    sorry, this forum still confuses me, I can't make head nor tail of half the features.

7. Tripsa

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.