1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

10/28 - Snowman Saturday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by turker, Oct 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,372
    Ratings:
    +24,467
    *knits*
     
  2. TissueHime

    TissueHime Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,591
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,981
    1 hour left for dibs!
    if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it
     
  3. skittles

    skittles Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,617
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27,138
    [​IMG]
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  4. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,372
    Ratings:
    +24,467
    DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIbs
     
  5. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,372
    Ratings:
    +24,467
  6. TissueHime

    TissueHime Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,591
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,981
    • Love Love x 1
  7. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,372
    Ratings:
    +24,467
    Thank you I didn't know I would be up now!
     
  8. TissueHime

    TissueHime Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,591
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,981
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.