1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

11/01 - All In on Friday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ceedj, Nov 1, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janya

    Janya Active Turker

    Messages:
    629
    Ratings:
    +1,683
    Natalie Hohmann [A14N9TOZK1VIZ6] Answer a survey about your opinions of dementia registries - $5.00 | PANDA


    Generous

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $19.96 / hour
    00:15:02 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Easy, large print questions with bubbles/check boxes.

    I took my time, YMMV.
    Cons:


    Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 6 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 80; Location EqualTo US;

    To read Natalie Hohmann's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
  2. Sigil 1

    Sigil 1 Active Turker

    Messages:
    372
    Ratings:
    +341
    PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Rank 7 options, 1 written response - $0.24 | PANDA


    Low

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $9.60 / hour
    00:01:30 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Cons:


    Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 8 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Gender In 1, 2; Exercise Frequency In 2, 3; PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; TWL >= 10; Household income range In 2, 3, 4; Age Range In 3, 4, 5, 6, 11; Location EqualTo US;

    To read PickFu's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.