11/04 - Scooping up Saturday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EssArrBee

EssArrBee Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +20,007
    Yep. I think at one point they mention he may be asexual though and it's just the act of watching people get tickled that he likes.

I just found out that there was a follow up called The Tickle King where the guy shows up at the LA premiere and has PIs follow the journalists around while they are doing the movie festival circuit. Gonna have to watch it.

2. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    Yea I watched that, and at the end felt like that was mostly wasted time. Everyone has a right to their kicks (within reason) but the people, the ages and their general look leaves an impression that borders on illegality in a most uncomfortable way.

3. knottypiper

knottypiper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +12,728
    Finally got my new desk / work station all set up, but I suppose it's a bit late for turking now. I should probably go to bed. :/

Hopefully I'll have myself set up in the house enough to dedicate to turking full-time again on Monday morning. Tomorrow's task: set up the bedroom and the animal space so we can bring the bunny and chicken over to the new place. After that happens, I'll feel like I can chill out a little bit.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    :hug:
    I am glad you're back :)

• Love Love x 1
  5. Jasper

Jasper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,639
    morning everyone~

• Like Like x 1
  6. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    Mornin'

• Love Love x 1
  7. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Konichiwa!

Oh. That was yesterday's thread.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 4
  9. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Title: Participate in an online study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Jennifer Whitson [AST67UO5RF1EX] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: N/A] [Pay: 3.14] [Fair: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
    Description: In this study, you will answer series of questions in different domains related to your past experience. You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
    Time: 30 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [63569-62980] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is one of: US;
    This HIT was posted through TurkerHub xPort Script v2.1 • Learn MoreInstall Here

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 5
  10. knottypiper

knottypiper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +12,728
    I miss the safe, warm comfort of the Hub! It feels weird not to sign into mturk and hang out being a lump in the forum, after getting used to doing it every day. It's like a security blanket. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

[​IMG]

I'm sure I won't be on much tomorrow, but the goal is business as usual starting Monday.

:hug:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  12. Aqualea

Aqualea Active Turker

Ratings:
    +307
    Work decided to mess around with my hours again. Gotta start turking a lot more to help make up for lost hours and make up for losing my shift differential for being taken off graveyard shift. At least on the positive side I won't be working 55+ hour weeks in retail.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Title: Short survey about financial flexibility (~10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Reinholtz Lab [A2LN1QYH6RU9E5] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: N/A] [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
    Description: Take a short survey about how much financial flexibility some people have.
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [1862748-63074] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: CA, US;
    This HIT was posted through TurkerHub xPort Script v2.1 • Learn MoreInstall Here

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 6
  14. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    'Til the Holiday season hits.. not too far off from black Friday / X-Mas :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded: whew that's a scary thought :/

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
    Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: 3.21] [Pay: 3.37] [Fair: 4.89] [Fast: 4.86] [Reviews: 198] [ToS: 0]
    Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Pop / Dance music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $0.13
    Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

16. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    Less than 3 weeks before I start scouring the innuhnetz for a Ninty Switch and a new keyboard. One of the support legs finally broke a few days ago and I have a mini pocket knife underneath to keep it balanced. :emoji_sweat_smile:

• LOL LOL x 1
  17. Aqualea

Aqualea Active Turker

Ratings:
    +307
    The district manager said that store management has to really cut down on all the overtime so hopefully that means those really long weeks don't happen very often at all, if at all

• Love Love x 1
  18. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Title: Picture Evaluation Study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: 3.11] [Pay: 2.76] [Fair: 4.26] [Fast: 4.27] [Reviews: 128] [ToS: 0]
    Description: This is a research study about homes and personality. You will be asked to complete questionnaires about your personality and well-being, and also write for about a minute. You will be also asked to look at the responses of previous participants of a different study and evaluate a picture provided by them. It should take about 10 minutes to complete this survey, and you will receive $1 as compensation. Please contact Milla Titova at lt5ff@mail.missouri.edu, if you have any questions.
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [19785584-63043] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 3
  19. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Title: Healthcare Patient Survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: DK17WB3I [AUWRAAV0MV8VB] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: 1.00] [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 2.60] [Fast: 2.60] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
    Description: This survey is being conducted as part of an academic research project about interactions with a physician.
    Time: 60 minutes
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: Exc: [63578-62989] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 5
  20. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
    upload_2017-11-4_5-18-59.png

• 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.