1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

11/05 - Tardy Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by BlueMountainBacon, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tri

    Tri Active Turker

    Messages:
    376
    Ratings:
    +165
    Miranda Williams [A2ZD28P495J78G] Boycott Study 3 - $0.50 | PANDA


    Generous

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $13.85 / hour
    00:02:10 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Total approved HITs > 100; HIT approval rate (%) > 95; Location EqualTo US;
    To read Miranda Williams's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
  2. IcyTundra

    IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

    Messages:
    9,033
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +17,126
    I think I threw this one back because it said you had to be from a specific college?
     
  3. TJet

    TJet Turker

    Messages:
    55
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +20
    Title: Where are people looking in movies? | Accept
    Requester: Gaze Following [A1YHJ03S108ZSP] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$1.51] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=2.20] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.10
    Duration: 15:00
    Available: 3492
    Description: Label where people are looking. You can do multiple HITs one after another - it is a fun and interesting HIT!
    Qualifications: None

    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13​

    Stay away from this one! Did one, no submit button, and then crashed my browser. Insult to injury it keeps populating my HITs Queue. ARGH!!!
     
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  4. IcyTundra

    IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

    Messages:
    9,033
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +17,126
    Hello night crew... anybody listening to any good music?
     
  5. IcyTundra

    IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

    Messages:
    9,033
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +17,126
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.