11/08 - Flashy Friday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuk

Yuk Zing King

Ratings:
    +5,059
    You better believe I'm never buying anything on amazon with my account again after that :emoji_sweat_smile:

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. BluAngel

BluAngel Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,046
    Title: Acknowledging Racial Inequality | Accept
    Requester: Winnifred Louis [A29TQOHZUJ99NT] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$21.29] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.52] [Fast=4.98] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=57] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.05
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: A survey looking at attitudes of racial minorities to racial inequality. You will be paid $0.05 for screening and an extra $4.50 (as bonus) is selected to complete the full study (~30 mins).
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12

A survey looking at attitudes of racial minorities to racial inequality. You will be paid $0.05 for screening and an extra $4.50 (as bonus) is selected to complete the full study (~30 mins).

3. Kayashi

Kayashi Titler

Ratings:
    +14,908
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WOW WOW x 1
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    When I put in my ticket to get unsuspended from reviewing on amazon I had the crappiest feeling for a week >.>

Dunno why I bothered.. I'll never review anything on there again for the same fear :emoji_sweat_smile:

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    Wait they suspended you because you reviewed something you bought? Did you leave a crazy negative review on an AmazonBasic item? :p

6. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    I've had shortness of breath the past few days out of no where and it got a bit worse today. It's super annoying not being able to take a deep breathe! I'm a little nervous something is seriously wrong bc it's not due to being overweight or anything like that. :\

If I disappear it was nice meeting you all!

7. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Why'd they ban for a review? That scares me lol

8. Hatticus

Hatticus Grinch

Ratings:
    +15,999
    I STILL want to know how you did that. lmao. What's so funny about it is (if I recall right) it wasn't even a bad review. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

And I'm over here reviewing, and if it's a crap product, I make sure to let people know. lmfao

9. Yuk

Yuk Zing King

Ratings:
    +5,059
    I dunno what i was thinking really. I usually use my parent's prime account instead of my pleb mturk one.
    "It's just digital, I don't need prime" instant regret.
    The lesson here is, prime is love prime is life

10. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Nope.. I actually don't have anything but 4+ reviews lol I remember looking and trying to figure out what the hell I did :dunno:

• LOL LOL x 2
  11. Mothra

Mothra Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,952
    Eliminate sleep and eliminate the need for a bedroom.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  12. afallstarxfall

afallstarxfall Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +878
    Maybe stress? High Blood pressure, heart rate being a bit wonky, asthma...could be many things. I'd suggest getting it checked up with your doctor just to make sure it's nothing too serious. I know when my heart rate spikes up (too much caffeine) it can be hard to breath steadily and it doesn't feel very great either.

13. afallstarxfall

Ratings:
    +878
    Also if it's gotten worse and continues to get worse...don't wait around for it to get better and go to the ER...the last thing you want to worry about is struggling and gasping for air....been there before, it's not fun either.

14. afallstarxfall

Ratings:
    +878
    Title: Questionnaire: Read sentences and rate how convincing they are | PANDA
    Requester: research via internet [A1N9CHL0OL4Q1Y]
    TurkerView: [ $8.84 / hour ]
    Description: Are you interested in participating in a study about language? Your task would be to read sentences and rate how convincing they are. Participation takes about 5-10 min
    Duration: 120 Min
    Available: 0
    Reward: $0.80
    Qualifications:
    • AlreadyCompletedMessagesAug2019 DoesNotExist
    • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000,
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98,
    • Location EqualTo US,
    [3Z26YXPIJQ4OFF07TFQHHCEG6ENRG4]

15. BluAngel

BluAngel Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,046
    Ashley [A2OF1PQLIRJW2T] Invite Only Survey (1 minute; $0.50)(~ 1 minutes) - $0.50 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $38.30 / hour
    00:00:47 / completion time
    Pros:
    Emailed follow up.
    Cons:

Qualifications: Inc: [19-180971] Exists ; Location In US;
    To read Ashley's full profile check out TurkerView!

16. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Just checked bp/pulse.. Bp is 107/58 (hypotension) & hr is 75.. and yeah, I wanted to get in with my Doctor today, but I don't have a car until Tuesday. I'm just hoping things get better by morning. I've never had anything like this, but it feels like shit not being able to take a breathe while sitting at my desk.

17. afallstarxfall

Ratings:
    +878
    Do you have any medication to help with this? It's a bit risky to be waiting it out if it's that low.

• Love Love x 1
  18. afallstarxfall

Ratings:
    +878
    I'd suggest going to the ER at this point especially if you don't know what's causing it...the last thing you want is to pass out and accidentally lose consciousness. Knock on a neighbors door that you know and tell them you need help going to the ER. I really wouldn't wait on this.

• Love Love x 1
  19. Razr

Razr Jive Turkey

Ratings:
    +2,723
    I don't have any BP meds. My Doctor has never brought it up as an issue.. My BP has always been on the lower side so it's kinda normal for me.

I'm gonna take my bp again to make sure the reading was correct. I think I can get an Uber in my area though, if it comes down to it.

• Love Love x 2
  20. afallstarxfall

Ratings:
    +878
    It's better to be safe then have something happen, I've had a few scare like that before, but the last time was because it was tachycardia (bad reaction to a medication)....had a hard time breathing and my heart rate was at it's lowest 116 sitting, wasn't at all comfortable. Rule of thumb, not feeling great or comfortable = go to the ER. I was so so stupid to let it go for several weeks because I didn't know until I measured my pulse rate on my phone sensor.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.