1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

11/26 - Time To Tame A Turkey Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mothra

    Mothra Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,468
    Ratings:
    +11,952
    Mikhail [A440YQI4LXSHF] Answer a survey about your investment habits (40 questions) - $3.00 | PANDA


    Unrated

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $44.08 / hour
    00:04:05 / completion time
    ​
    Pros:
    Good compensation
    Relatively brief
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Financial Asset Owned - Mutual Funds EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) > 95; Location EqualTo US;
    To read Mikhail's full profile check out TurkerView!​
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.