12/06 - Taste of the Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by TissueHime, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,160
    Title: Rate the users writing | PANDA
    Requester: Thor Russell [A1RC6AMW9EP941] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: 5.00] [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
    Description: Rate the users writing based on the rubrics given.
    Time: Unable to pull duration
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward $0.14
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 25; Writing assessor is greater than 0
    This HIT was posted through TurkerHub xPort Script v2 • Learn MoreInstall Here

2. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    Oh, I thought you meant you took the whole day off. :p Yeah, today wasn't as great as yesterday for the most part, but decent. And you're still ahead of me, so.. >>; :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,160
    Title: Political Ad Study | PANDA
    Requester: Mike Brady [A1N5LZMKN90YJE] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: N/A] [Pay: 4.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
    Description:
    This approximately 10min survey for a an undergraduate senior research projec involves watching a few short ads and answering questions about the ads and politics. This HIT requires using a laptop/desktop -- Mobile device users should not accept this HIT.
    Time: 60 minutes
    Reward $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Location is not US-CO; Location is US;

under 9 min

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I mean I woke up at like 9:30 am pst and did some turking for a few hours.. then everything felt like it just stopped so I hopped on minecraft. (I still had overwatch running ofc).. but for me doing that is basically taking the day off... I normally just sit watching HF and HN ect while doing stuff on the computer. I turned off HF and just chilled in minecraft.

Also I'm sorry if you missed the batch that I did in the morning you most likely worked harder then I did today :hug:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Can leave it if it isn't breaking anything.. the more folks using it the better :ay:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Hah yeah if we had enough users join and start being active due to that script being linked that we would need to upgrade the server it would be a good problem to have imo :arms:

7. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Alight, it'll stay then.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jagdpanzer

Jagdpanzer Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,443
    Title: Is this Event family friendly? | PANDA
    Requester: Venue Quality [A14AT838CPSKA6] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: 2.52] [Pay: 3.93] [Fair: 4.45] [Fast: 4.60] [Reviews: 138] [ToS: 0]
    Description: Given the following event information, decide if the event is one that you consider family friendly.
    Time: 60 minutes
    Reward $0.01
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 60; Location is US;

9. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Completely unrelated, but weren't you talking about Westworld earlier today? Just watched the first episode and.. damn this show is weird lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Turker

Ratings:
    +427
    I'm on my second go round to catch things I missed the first time. Won't explain why but it's a mind bender. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073

Yup I was talking about watching the last episode. (episode 10). I won't spoil anything but you should go watch more of it. :arms:

• Love Love x 2
  12. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    I became 100x more interested since I learned Liam McPoyle (okay, Jimmi Simpson :p) is in it recently. :yesyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    I'm already just blown away at the talent in the show.. they have so many great actors/actresses. Maybe not like 'movie stars' or whatever, but folks whose characters I always believe when I see them in stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Ganrokh

Ganrokh Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +616
    Today's Projected Earnings: $144.59

And this won't make sense to 90% of you but MY GUILD DOWNED MYTHIC XAVIUS AND CLEARED 7/7 MYTHIC EMERALD NIGHTMARE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arms::arms::arms::arms::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::cj:

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. tomservo1425

tomservo1425 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +394
    Gratz, my guild is still trying to get me to do more than play AH goblin every time I log in.

• Like Like x 2
  16. tomservo1425

tomservo1425 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +394
    Title: Categorize an image (WARNING: HIT likely contains adult content. Worker discretion advised) | PANDA
    Requester: AdsMechanicalTurk [A37SQCCXLV7XRJ] (Contact)
    TO: [Comm: N/A] [Pay: 3.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
    Description: Given a single image, classify if it fits into any of several (Up to 10) categories
    Time: Unable to pull duration
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward $0.02
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 700; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Adult Content Qualification is 1

17. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Ahh the shiny money I could have made but instead I decided to punch trees. =p

On a side note.. I really wish another good MMO would pop up.. I can't stand going back to wow.. I just ..can't.. I really just want a fresh start.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pia

Pia Turker

Ratings:
    +518
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 3
  19. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    I did for a bit the xpac, was meh. The xpac is good, but like you, it just needs to be something else.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I played up to near the end of wrath and then the game was just dead to me. I haven't gone back and I don't plan to... But I do want something to fill that void.

.hack took place in 2017 (I think?) so perhaps we have that and random people going into comas or whatever was going on in that story to look forward to.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.