[Please Help!] $242 Pending!

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by DuckDuckTurk, May 16, 2024.

Tags:
  1. DuckDuckTurk

DuckDuckTurk Active Turker

Ratings:
    +736
    Hey,
    so today while things got a little quiet I checked the tracker on MTS. It said I had $242 in pending payments still owed to me from work that I've done but not received payments on. Feeling a little confused because I knew that in the last week despite my best efforts I had tried to complete as much work as possible I knew in my head at least the total I'm owed is way less. So I checked the dashboard for up to date status on the most recent hits completed over the last 2 months.
    I've currently got 12 pending hits from this week, 2 from last week and 2 from the week before which is 16 hits total and I absolutely know without doubt those pending hits are way less than $242.

I went onto my tracker and adjusted the dates from 1/1/23 to today 5/16/24 and low and behold I have over 350 pending hits stretching back to last year some of these are $1 surveys some as much as $2 and $3 but I guess over time all of this is added up to the pending amount owed sans this weeks work which hasn't been settled yet. So I'm looking for help, will I never see that money at all? Can I contact the requester in the tracker button for all 351 tasks I'm outstanding on? I guess naively I believed the system would pay up, I could of sworn someone said they are auto approved after 1 month but I guess that's not the case?

Any advice?

2. jim718181

jim718181 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,650
    Are you saying you have pending hits from more than 30 days ago?

• Like Like x 2
  3. DuckDuckTurk

Ratings:
    +736
    Correct, I can probably copy the list here to show the dates, the furthest back is in december 23' and they are listed as pending.

4. Jane Doe

Jane Doe Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,261
  5. jim718181

jim718181 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,650
    First time I've ever heard of anyone having that problem. They say pending when you click on the dates on the dashboard correct, not on an extension page?
    Your dashboard is showing hits from prior to March 31, 2024?
    This is starting to sound not quite right.

6. DuckDuckTurk

Ratings:
    +736
    When I click on MTS I can see I'm owed $242.32, when I go to Tracker tool and put in the date ranges from 1/1/23 until todays date it lists 351 HITs that I haven't ever been paid for?
    Attaching files, there is the contact requester button but it's going to take an age to contact every single person on the list for each hit. I just don't know how else I can be paid for that money, like I said in the OP I can account for 16 of those 351 that are recent (as in the last 2 weeks) but the rest of them are from last year it seems.

Attached Files:

7. jim718181

jim718181 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,650
    These are extension pages. They are not your dashboard. Go to your dashboard. It is located at https://worker.mturk.com/dashboard . Your extension pages likely did not sync correctly at some point. If you want to see your pending hits look at your dashboard. You do not have pending hits from greater than 30 days. The place to see this information is on your dashboard. Do not worry about what an extension page says, the correct information is on your dashboard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. DuckDuckTurk

Ratings:
    +736
    Thank you so much Jim! I was worried for a second there, that makes more sense now :emoji_laughing: I guess this thread should be closed off I have the answer I was looking for!

9. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,796
    Are you not syncing your HIT Tracker? Also, Kada made it so those should roll to approved eventually. What version of MTS are you using?

upload_2024-5-18_8-36-7.png

• Like Like x 2