ALL THE SCRIPTS ??

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Amanda Tanzey, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Amanda Tanzey

Amanda Tanzey New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    good day! I am trying to straighten some things out and would love some input. I have hit finder, hit catcher, hit forker, and panda crazy (that I run on setting 3)
    I only for the forker today.

Finder seems like its crazy slow for the last week

Should I be running ALL of these for optimum results?
    Also, I have read so much about settings and have yet to find a definitive answer as to what Finder should be set to.

Sorry for sounding dumb....i DID read a long time before bringing this here.
    Thank you in advance

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    No, you are either going to want to use panda crazy and hit forker or hit finder and hit catcher from MTS. You don't gain anything from running both sets as you are limited to how many requests you can make to Amazon. See PRE 's. Most people seem to find PC+HF have more options/allow more control, while HC+HF are a little simpler/more user friendly for newer users. So pick which ever you feel more comfortable with.

I can't help with definitive,but setting your scraper to around 1 second should be fine. You can tweak it a bit from there if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amanda Tanzey

Amanda Tanzey New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you! ive been using them all, except forker, and had only a rare PRE, but it seemed like they were the same type of thing. I am going to learn forker though. I feel like Id like the more control. :) Thank you again

• Like Like x 1