Amazon Update Something?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by asfakk, Aug 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. asfakk

asfakk New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Why amazon didn't send a mail after when i registered for new mturk account... They didn't send a rejection mail too I am so confused whether my account is rejected or not

2. Gerbilreaper

Gerbilreaper Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,291
    It's been a long time since I registered but my friend tried to register last year and I seem to recall it taking them a few days to send him a response. Give them a couple days and then see if they send you anything. If you don't get a response by like Tuesday then you can always contact the support department.

Again, it's been a very long time and this is a vague memory but I think there is a wait time after you sign up. It's an application after all. It may take some time to process.

Update: A quick search on google suggests the time to get an answer on your application averages about 48 hours. So yeah, give them the weekend and see what happens.

3. asfakk

asfakk New Turker

Ratings:
    +0

4. asfakk

asfakk New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Bro its already comoleye 7 days still no responce

5. Gerbilreaper

Gerbilreaper Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,291
    At this point I would suggest contacting Mturk and asking them about it. Log into your account if possible and click "Contact" at the bottom of the page. (it's in very small letters next to "help"). I had an issue when I first signed up (with a different thing and several years ago) and they managed to help me out pretty quick. Only the good people at Amazon will be able to figure out what specifically went wrong in your sign up process though.

6. Stivered

Stivered New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    bro you're not alone, I'm spending my time for waiting as well

lately I had some issues with online stores (even Amazon) cause of delivering process
    I discovered some offline stores with good prices and deals
    now I do checking online catalogues, flyers https://www.rabato.com/au/ in advance

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020