1. TurkerHub is now TurkerView Forum!

To better integrate the services & streamline user experience we've moved the forum to TurkerView's domain. From now on you'll only have to log in once across both services and you'll have access to all the features available on what used to be two different websites.

If you notice any bugs please let us know!

Dismiss Notice

Any way to search my qualifications?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Jerep, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Jerep

Jerep New Turker

Ratings:
    +10
    I am curious if there is a way to search my long list of qualifications. I think that there are 162 pages of qualifications for my worker ID and I'm just trying to see what my return rate and abandonment rate are. The only way that I can see to find them is to page through one at a time and the pages take forever to load. Is there a better way, and do these numbers really matter to requesters?
    Thanks!

2. Ornac

Ornac Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,396
    There's a script to sort them, but last time I used it, it didn't work very well. But I'm not sure if it's been updated since I used it last. There's a lot of exclude quals that just say you already took the survey. There are some that matter, mostly things from qualification hits that give you a score. Alegion is a good example of this. It tends to be easier to look at your score when the hits come up though.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter