AudioKite - any HITs done?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Wfrty13, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Wfrty13

Wfrty13 Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    Has anybody had any forward movement on Audiokite?
    I tried the survey several times but the submit button seemed broken (said all questions answered but have to answer the question in the red box); there was no read box. After trying that survey every few days, I finally noticed in the HIT details that I'm qualified for the HITs! (For my preferred music genres)

I think it could be a cool HIT, a break from standard turking. Just wondering if anyone has done one of their HITS that involves listening to music?

2. lilmsmisses

lilmsmisses Active Turker

Ratings:
    +327
    Not on my end.

3. Wfrty13

Wfrty13 Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    Bu mere coincidence, soon after I posted, I started noting AudioKite for folk music and for instrumental. I did see a HIT for rock, but I didn't get to it in time. I'm looking to hit 200 which I thing will open up enough stuff to accelerate my pace to 10,000. Some say its the quals, not the HITs. But I wonder if anybody makes $20 to $50 regularly per day. Do you do mostly surveys?

4. maryshiturk

maryshiturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm having the same issue with Audiokite. Did you figure out how to solve the problem?

5. malysa

malysa Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,847
    The songs are so annoying and horrible that I haven't tried in years. Ben Peterson is the best way to get your HIT count up. Keep in mind that after a few he might give you a soft block for a day or two but you'll get it back. PickFu is another that isn't completely horrible (although I never do them anymore). They autoapprove and pay instantly. Just keep your eye on Qualifeye and get any quals available.

• Like Like x 1
  6. maryshiturk

maryshiturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey. I've been blocked by BP for a week now. BP qual is 1. It's really frustrating. Still waiting for Pickfu demographics survey.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wfrty13

Wfrty13 Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    I actually learned I qualified for is by looking at the info for their screening survey.
    There doesn't seem to be any listening HITs though. Sounds like did years ago (referencing malysa's post).
    I saw 6 or 7 PickFU several days ago but haven't seem any others past few days.
    What are the decent hits these days?

8. maryshiturk

maryshiturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I have the same issue with Pickfu. Did 6 of their HITs and they just disappeared. I always filled the demographics. Checked my quals recently and saw that TWL is -1. I hear they'll come around eventually. So we'd just wait I guess. It's been almost two weeks since I stopped seeing their HITs.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
  9. Jac B

Jac B New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    Has anyone found the solution for this?? I have tried to do the survey from 1. Google Chrome (laptop) 2. Edge Browser (laptop) 3. Safari (phone) 4. Google Chrome (phone) and no avail. I even emailed them but never heard back.