Been here for like a week...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jerky, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerky

jerky New Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    but I thought I'd do this anyway since I haven't posted anything

About Me:
    I'm currently a college student on the east coast, been turking since mid/late march and I recently hit 1000 approved (woohoo!). Trying to make some money for typical student expenses once the school year swings back around (groceries, books, utilities, etc...).

Undecided at the moment, but leaning towards philosophy or some other form of liberal study (may need to make this my permanent gig :emoji_sweat_smile:).

I have TO and MTS but not much else, (scripts are confusing :/ )

Not sure where I'm going with this anymore, soo guess I'll just get on with my life. Happy turking everyone!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

It looks like you are slowly but surely figuring out how to turk. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask in here or in the daily thread (most people honestly don't leave the daily thread so you might have better luck asking for help in the daily thread)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the Hub [​IMG]

MTS has TO in it already so you don't need both. It can cause some conflicts with MTS with exports and stuff too. Hope to see you in the daily thread :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ballistic406

Ballistic406 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,667
  5. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Welcome to the hub. :wave:
    Sounds like you've got a good start on things and are learning quick. If you have any questions that come up feel free to pipe up in the daily thread someone should be able to give you an answer no problem. Hope to see you around the daily thread having fun making some money.
    [​IMG]

6. jerky

jerky New Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    I'm not sure you'll even read this (forums are a new thing for me), but thank you guys for the kindly welcome and helpful advice!

• Like Like x 1
  7. RoseE87

RoseE87 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,219
    Welcome!
    The community here rocks. I am pretty new myself. But all I can say is they've helped me seriously boost my earnings. Don't hesitate to ask anything..
    And again.. Hey.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.