Can't submit rejection dispute

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by mogwai, Aug 25, 2021.

1. mogwai

mogwai Active Turker

Ratings:
    +837
    I tried using the rejection dispute form this morning and after typing in my text and clicking submit nothing happened. Tried repeating the process with no luck, tried closing Chrome completely and restarting etc. but still nothing. I found an old reddit post where it was suggested to hit F12 and look at the Network tab of the console, so I did that and nothing appears when clicking the Submit button. But then I noticed that these 2 errors were in the console. I went ahead and just sent my text to the requester through the contact form and that seemed to go through ok (no response yet). But hopefully someone can look into this as it seems like there may be an issue with the script.

upload_2021-8-25_8-5-36.png

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Are you using TVJS or MTS?

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Nevermind sorry looked closer and answered my own question, thanks for the pic I'll look into fixing this

4. Frog19840000

Frog19840000 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I also am unable to submit the rejection dispute form. The site says "submitting" but never actually submits the dispute. Does anyone know how to fix this?

5. mogwai

mogwai Active Turker

Ratings:
    +837
    I tried another dispute today and the problem is still there, and the dispute is never submitted. Maybe you should disable this functionality until it is fixed.

6. Frog19840000

Frog19840000 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the advice!

7. lauralee7565

lauralee7565 New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    I had the same thing happen this morning and last month. I am using TVJS.

8. mogwai

mogwai Active Turker

Ratings:
    +837
    Tried it again this morning and it worked fine this time! The message went through and the dispute shows up on my list.

upload_2021-10-2_8-7-50.png