Chat with a fellow on A Engaging Topic (with onboarding test)

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by sander, Feb 19, 2021.

1. sander

sander New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Does anyone know how many of these we can do? Is there a limit? He's got a couple of hits going at same time, same hit title and I've done some on both but now I'm worried there might be a limit and I might have gone over. Don't want any rejections.

Requester is Noah Turk

2. Christinasingleton1983

Christinasingleton1983 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    @sander Im following your post!
    I've done a few of his Hits and I actually think they're interesting and creative at times.
    I wrote him in regards to an error on my end and he responded back promptly and was very polite, HOWEVER, with that being said, a few months ago when I started out, I wasnt really sure of what I was doing. And got myself limited to an amount of work I could submit to him....I haven't attempted many more but i see them all the time.

3. sander

sander New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Did you do too many then do you think? Is that why you stopped doing them? Did you get any rejections. I emailed him actually but it has been days and have not heard back. So I still don't know if I should do anymore. He takes long to pay also. My first 10 got paid after more than a week, but I have about 15 more that are still pending that I'm really nervous about.