1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

COB Survey (RequesterID A27PP5O6GT2GSW)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by MDamion, Feb 27, 2019.

  1. MDamion

    MDamion Turker

    Messages:
    40
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +21
    Health Information and Judgments Study(~ 20 minutes)
    45 minutes is not 20 minutes! I gave up trying to figure out how to post a review. It wasn't a bad hit but it wasn't 20 minutes either! Just kept going on and on.
    Need to come up with a better way of leaving reviews. I got fed up going round in circles and decided to just post in here.
    UPDATE: (9min later) - I just found the TurkerView Tab. Meh!
     
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019