[Please Help!] "EarnHub"

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Zepher, May 19, 2017.

1. Zepher

Zepher Active Turker

Ratings:
    +603
    @ChrisTurk

Just noticed this feature, but every video I have watched so far said, "+0 Points" so how does it work?

2. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    Have you disabled uBlock before launching the link? I initially had to launch it, turn off uBlock on the Engage site, close and re-launch. Then points started showing up after ads. :nod:

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    You only get points when you watch advertisements the actual videos in between them are just filler.

4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    When I was testing it I was only able to get it to work in firefox. Or at the very least it wouldn't work in chrome.

5. Zepher

Zepher Active Turker

Ratings:
    +603
    Oh okay, I will leave it running for awhile to see if I hit any advertisements.

6. Fio

Fio Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,413
    I got it to work in Chrome on my home laptop...had to turn off both ublock and ghostery

7. jerky

jerky New Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    Try firefox if you're on a laptop/computer. Even when I disabled all my adblockers it wasn't running too smoothly on chrome. Works on my phone fine though. Probably something to do with scripts/extensions.

8. slothbear

slothbear Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,069
    I haven't been keeping up with the earnhub. How is it working out for everyone so far?

9. lorraine

lorraine Turker

Ratings:
    +51
    Hi,
    When earnhub first came out i was using this for a week or so and everything worked fine. I had about 11 cents in total. The next week i used it i would get this error: (Unfortunately we're not able to serve you videos at this time. Please contact csr@engageme.tv if you have any questions. )
    Any help most appreciated. I'm using chrome and i'm logged into turker hub.
    Thanks!!

10. beb4x

beb4x Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,046
    Thought I would go ahead a drop this here. For those that aren't aware, Advertisers are being very slow to switch over to the newer standard of HTML5, and still serve ads over flash. If you are using EarnHub, running the video player in Flash instead of HTML5 will server you a lot more ads, more consistently. If you are using chrome, try out these settings while EarnHubbing-and then probably turn them off when you're not, cuz ew, flash.
    [​IMG]

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  11. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    I joined and watched ads, it said my points were 241.3 (or something like that, I forget the numbers after the decimal point) and when I closed out the tab, my points showed as 0 on Tutrker Hub side. Is there something else I need to do before just logging out and closing the tab?

12. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    You need to watch all three before it will credit to your account on earnhub. Above the video on the left hand side you will see it saying 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or 3 of 3 after it rolls back to 1 of 3 you have enough to credit to your account. Hope that helps you and sorry I didn't see this sooner!

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1