Entitled Millennial

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Zepher, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zepher

Zepher Active Turker

Ratings:
    +603
    Hi everyone, and thanks for stopping by my introduction thread. To get started basically I am a full-time student at UNCW, who used to work part time to make ends meet. Back in November I lost that job and had been struggling ever since to be accepted into anything that qualified as, "decent pay." (Anything that would pay my bills, while working part time.) I've hopped on mturk a couple of times within those months (I was a qualified worker a long time ago) but didn't really ever know what to do to make a decent earning or whether that was even possible. It was yesterday that I started looking around and stumbled upon an old forum, and eventually found the pinned thread that told me no one resided there and to go here instead. Both sites have already given me some very useful tools and some members tips and guides have already proved useful. I am eager to discuss the best way to use mturk with the actual members here as well.

Enough about my situation, a little about me in general. Other than just being a student I am a philosophy major (Why would you like fries with that?). I have a fairly dry sense of sarcasm and don't take anything too seriously. As you might be able to tell from this long-winded post, I also enjoy writing.

In any case I hope that everyone enjoys me here and I am eager to interact with everyone. If anyone wants to drop a tip for a person just beginning on mturk as a reply I would be wholly welcoming to that. I have started out by doing as many as possible to try to qualify for more.

Cheers,

Cory Harper

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :wave: My first suggestion would be to pop on over to the daily thread and look through the HITs people post over there and feel free to ask questions. I also suggest asking about scripts and looking through the scripts threads and guides. I look forward to seeing you in the daily thread where we have fun and make some money while doing it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    Welcome to the loony bin! respectable forum for respectable people. We're glad to have you! One of us, one of us!

[​IMG]

5. Zepher

Zepher Active Turker

Ratings:
    +603
    Thanks everyone! I'll look about for the best forum to post questions, I have a few. I'm sure there are answers though.

6. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Welcome to Turkerhub, come join us in the daily thread and feel free to ask questions.

7. slothbear

slothbear Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,069
  8. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the forum :) Another tip is that when you see a word in a post that is blue, that usually means it is a link to the wiki here. Lots of good information there as well.

9. gurlondrums

gurlondrums Cracker of the Step Whip

Ratings:
    +76,023
    Hello & Welcome! :ba:

My tip would be to find Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests. Penny hits, good for numbers, never had a rejection from them. That's always my tip, though.

2nd tip: Always ask questions if you're not sure or you want to know more. So many people here have given me so much good solid knowledge from this. :ay:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.