First week!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eviebits, Oct 28, 2018.

1. eviebits

eviebits New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Just got going this week and it's an interesting experience. I got into this to try and bring in some extra family funds in my free time to help get over a bad year or so coming slowly to an end. Using my anal retentive attention to detail powers for good.

Also had my first interesting experience today with the Murder Mystery HIT. played all 3 rounds and had a nerdly amount of fun with a goofy text based game. So much so I even messaged the requester just to say so.

I'm not so good at being social but this is a new thing for me & this looks like a great place to learn. Later on I can be more helpful after I've got some experience. Have a lovely evening all.

• Like Like x 5
  2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    [​IMG]

Hello! Be sure to stop by the Daily Thread. That's the busiest part of the forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jajeawar

jajeawar Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,412
    Stay away from Scoutlt and p9r. lol

4. eviebits

eviebits New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Ok so I get why p9r they seem super sketchy. But why scoutit other than super low pay? I've gotten a ton of cheap and fast hits under my belt and none rejected.

5. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Very low pay and they do reject sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. eviebits

eviebits New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Ahh ok. I will be wary. I've read a few threads on here already & realized I may have just gotten lucky w them so far.

I wish they could all be murder mysteries ....

7. Pronewbi3

Pronewbi3 Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +27,826
    Welcome to the forum ;) Make sure to drop by the daily threads like others have mentioned as it's the best place to pick up pointers/hits. It's a bit slow on the weekends but during the week it's usually extremely busy.

[​IMG]